Uninteresting Trivial Facts

My commute: IN, 10 minute walk, 14 minute bus

Home, 10-25 minute wait for bus, 14-35 min bus journey, depending on whether I get the 26 or 26A then have to change at Silverhill to a 21A because the bus driver finishes work early.

There are no buses after 8pm from the hospital, there were no buses on a Sunday until 3 months ago, even now they don't get there until 1015, and the last one leaves at 1815, no good for visitors or staff. Stagecoach must be the worst organised company in the UK, they haven't given the drivers a pay rise in 4 years, but there is a employment blackspot around here so they cannot go elsewhere, I think Stagecoach also ban Unions, so they can't strike(?), at a weekend there is no buses after 9pm on a Sunday, and only 2 after 10pm on Saturday, the Taxi firms increase their prices to double rates after 9pm, any wonder thieving Bast***'s.

When I work Sundays, as this week, I have to leave at 7am, and return at 9pm, or pay £10 for a 10 min taxi ride

My commute: IN, 10 minute walk, 14 minute bus

Home, 10-25 minute wait for bus, 14-35 min bus journey, depending on whether I get the 26 or 26A then have to change at Silverhill to a 21A because the bus driver finishes work early.

There are no buses after 8pm from the hospital, there were no buses on a Sunday until 3 months ago, even now they don't get there until 1015, and the last one leaves at 1815, no good for visitors or staff. Stagecoach must be the worst organised company in the UK, they haven't given the drivers a pay rise in 4 years, but there is a employment blackspot around here so they cannot go elsewhere, I think Stagecoach also ban Unions, so they can't strike(?), at a weekend there is no buses after 9pm on a Sunday, and only 2 after 10pm on Saturday, the Taxi firms increase their prices to double rates after 9pm, any wonder thieving Bast***'s.

When I work Sundays, as this week, I have to leave at 7am, and return at 9pm, or pay £10 for a 10 min taxi ride

Bike / run it?

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

Just seen a sponsored advert at the top of this site for what looked like a hooray henry clothing range. Have league types ditched the shell suit for this sort of attire? :P

If you'd ever worn anything other than polyester, you'd know that all the best suit cloth comes from Yorkshire and Scotland.

:wink::D

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Had a part in a film yesterday. Was doing a job in The Rock shopping centre in Bury. I used the multi story car park and was in.............wait for it, Schindlers lift :biggrin:

Caught by a feckin speed camera. try these I did and it saved me a heap o money and penalty points.

Had a part in a film yesterday. Was doing a job in The Rock shopping centre in Bury. I used the multi story car park and was in.............wait for it, Schindlers lift :biggrin:

It does make me giggle when some of their drawings are sent through at work.

The new season of Dexter started last night (in the US). No idea when they intend to show it here though.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I won on the lottery last night! First time in a very, very long time I played the lottery, £2 played, £10.30 won :) That's a couple of beers paid for then :)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

My post above does not quote the Dexter info i hoped it would!

I need a poo pretty badly and the work toilets are right infront of some hot women so i can't go there. My usual choice is in the library over the way but it's raining!

Sigh.

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

I need a poo pretty badly and the work toilets are right infront of some hot women so i can't go there.

Your toilets don't have a door?

Also: I demand you take a cheeky snap of these 'hot women' and put them on The Beautiful People Thread.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I'm sure they time people in there and snigger.

Go in - mud out and then on your way out, wink at them and say "So how long was I and who won the sweep?"

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Yesterday I was taken to hospital in an ambulance and I'm still there. :(

You appear to have patientline working?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Get well soon x

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

In the ambulance? I know they go out of their way to avoid people in hospital queues but that's just taking the proverbial.