Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Alistair Campbell on twitter is urging people to cover up copies of the Daily Wail with other newspapers. Wherever would he have got such a childish idea from? :blink:

Edited by Griff9of13

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

I have never cheated in a photo competition :biggrin:

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I need a poo pretty badly and the work toilets are right infront of some hot women so i can't go there. My usual choice is in the library over the way but it's raining!

Go to the work toilets with something solid in your pocket, like a potato. Every few seconds, drop it into the (clean) bowl, fish it out and repeat at irregular intervals for about half an hour*, groaning and gasping as you do so. Then whip the door open fast, to see how many of them are clustered round the door.

*also works if you hook a hosepipe to the one of the taps and apparently urinate non-stop for 10 minutes.

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had to buy a car tax disc for the first time in many years last night (been leasing cars for years so didn't have to bother). The DVLA tax disc website is a model of efficiency compared to almost every other web tool issued by the government, 2 minutes after I started I had a confirmation that the whole thing was completed. No fuss around insurance or MoT as they're checked online and no standing in queues at post offices hoping you get a counter manned by someone who is young enough to know what a combustion engine is.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

There's a new Indian guy in the office, started today, and he has a mullet that would have made Kevin Keegan proud at his most mullet-esque.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Christmas holiday booked. Log cabin in the back-end of nowhere in Scotland. Been there before and it's outstanding in winter as long as the snow doesn't get too deep otherwise we're stuck!

That said... I can think of worse places to be stuck.

I'm about to present to 15 new starters - I'll let you know how many are left at the end of the day!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I'm about to present to 15 new starters - I'll let you know how many are left at the end of the day!

This morning I did my job hand-over to a new starter, bless him, I don't think I was ever that keen. He'll learn and soon be a bitter old cynic like the rest of us.

So now onwards for a week and a bit of keeping my head down and doing nothing :biggrin:

I have introduced several Americans to dark chocolate hobnobs and they are all very impressed. Perhaps, there is hope for them yet. None of them has yet expressed an interest in cricket though, so perhaps not.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

I have introduced several Americans to dark chocolate hobnobs and they are all very impressed. Perhaps, there is hope for them yet. None of them has yet expressed an interest in cricket though, so perhaps not.

One step at a time.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I see what you did there.

Give them something good before something bad.