Uninteresting Trivial Facts

One benefit of working in a company that has about half of the UK staff sourced from India is that there are plenty of Diwali sweets on offer in the building today!

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

One benefit of working in a company that has about half of the UK staff sourced from India is that there are plenty of Diwali sweets on offer in the building today!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to take a holiday, quite a number of the project staff on the project I am currently working on are of Indian origin.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Strike Back Project Dawn has finished. I will miss it.

Surely, it must be time for a new series of Game of Thrones or Spartacus.

Me Too, thought it was good TV, not as intense as Spooks but fairly likeable characters. Don't think we'll see game of thrones till next spring at the earliest or maybe even next autumn, I imagine a full series takes some making!

Just me or did anyone else enjoy the throwback to the early days of spooks with the re-appearance of Tom!!

"Fev - It's life on the edge" LA'M Nov 06

"Ermm, I think it needs an x-ray!"

Strike Back Project Dawn has finished. I will miss it.

Surely, it must be time for a new series of Game of Thrones or Spartacus.

Glad I'm not the only one watching that. Absolute nonsense but fun none the less and always guaranteed a boob or two per episode. Like Spooks if Spooks was any good.

Fides invicta triumphat

So first day of my new job working from home. They have sent me a computer, monitor, monitor stand, keyboard, mouse, arranged for second phone line and business broadband......it's a shame they didn't bother sending me the password so I could log onto my computer and do something meaningful.

Lunch time now :smile:

Seen in someone's signature somewhere far away from the TRL forums:

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes. - William Gibson"

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

A huge achievement! Sometimes I wonder if we should have a "Not world shattering facts but quite important for me" thread as Uninteresting Trivial Facts doesn't quite cut it!

Ok first of all I find it very interesting and not at all trivial, but here goes...

Just thought you might like to know that Lee asked me to marry him on my 50th birthday on Thursday :D We waited until we had all the kids together yesterday to announce it

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Ok first of all I find it very interesting and not at all trivial, but here goes...

Just thought you might like to know that Lee asked me to marry him on my 50th birthday on Thursday :D We waited until we had all the kids together yesterday to announce it

It IS very interesting and not at all trivial!!! How exciting. That has cheered up my really boring weekend no end. Congratulations ............. (I assume you said yes :ph34r: ) xx

In the blink of an eye it could all be taken away.  Be grateful always.

It IS very interesting and not at all trivial!!! How exciting. That has cheered up my really boring weekend no end. Congratulations ............. (I assume you said yes :ph34r: ) xx

:biggrin: Yes, I did....bit disconcerted that you had a boring weekend with the 4 Nations action :wink:

Congratulations! :)

Thanks Craig :smile:

Congratulations to both of you.

thank you :smile: