Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Ok first of all I find it very interesting and not at all trivial, but here goes...

Just thought you might like to know that Lee asked me to marry him on my 50th birthday on Thursday :D We waited until we had all the kids together yesterday to announce it

Congratulations to both of you.

This calls for a TRL pre-wedding party. I'm sure James V will be happy to return to the George with his kilt :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ok first of all I find it very interesting and not at all trivial, but here goes...

Just thought you might like to know that Lee asked me to marry him on my 50th birthday on Thursday :D We waited until we had all the kids together yesterday to announce it

congrats to both of you, how drunk did you have to get the poor lad? :laugh:

Caught by a feckin speed camera. try these I did and it saved me a heap o money and penalty points.

The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is "uncopyrightable"!

A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second

The state of Florida is bigger than England!

More Monopoly money is printed in a year, than real money printed throughout the world!

Q is the only letter in the alphabet that does not appear in the name of any of the United States!

If you have some new brickwork or pointing done and it looks too glaring against the weathered surrounding masonry, you can paint the new bit with a mixture of yoghurt and pva adhesive. Mould will start growing on it pretty quickly.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

In time honoured fashion, altogether now "You don't know what you're doing, you don't know what you're doing..." :tongue:

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!

As you happen to mention it, I am also engaged, to a nice American girl :)

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Congratulations!

As you happen to mention it, I am also engaged, to a nice American girl :)

Congrats to you two too x

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion