Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Not in now until January. Good thing is that our place is on shutdown so it doesn't count as annual leave :D

Likewise.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Travelling up to family on Christmas Eve. Friday is stocktaking day at work. Oh, the intense joy...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

One night down in Gloucester and you can't help but be reminded what a small city it is. In one small restaurant my father knew two people and I met two people I worked with when I was 18. Just reminds me why I'm glad I moved away.

Fides invicta triumphat

One night down in Gloucester and you can't help but be reminded what a small city it is. In one small restaurant my father knew two people and I met two people I worked with when I was 18. Just reminds me why I'm glad I moved away.

For more rugby league?

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

On Christmas day in New York state, I watched a hawk eat a squirrel a few yards from where I was stood watching.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

on christmas day on a council estate i watched a man eat a packet of quavers a few yards from where i was stood watching.

.... then threw the empty bag into somebody else's garden.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Not sure this is the right place to put it, but my dad's obituary was in Friday's Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardian/2012/jan/06/otherlives-obituaries

Only just seen this. Very sad to hear about your father who sounds like a wonderful fellow indeed. And I hope you did all sing.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Thank you GJ and Sev.

Today I have celebrated my forty sixth birthday.

A visit to Esperaza market where I sold 29 packets of sausages. I also had my two market neighbours blow second hand smoke from early morning jazz woodbines at me. One was selling knock off perfume which rejoiced in the names of "Oh my Rose", "Ladies Night" and "Violet Evening", while for the gentlemen there was such offerings as "My Manager", "Weak & Strong", and "Disturbing Swamp". I purchased two litres of locally made red wine for a wallet pleasing 2.40 euros.

Back at Chateau Timtum I watched aghast as the culling of the sheep continued in the field next to my house. Dear Clarisse has nothing on this.

Edited by timtum