Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Did some consulting today for some drama students who are doing a play about Einstein (they needed to know how to write and talk mathematics). I've learned two things, drama students are very flirtatious and are generally better looking than maths and computing students.

Fides invicta triumphat

Did some consulting today for some drama students who are doing a play about Einstein (they needed to know how to write and talk mathematics). I've learned two things, drama students are very flirtatious and are generally better looking than maths and computing students.

Hmmm. Didn't you used to be a maths and computing student?

:D

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Today, somebody hacked my e-mail address and sent out spam to everyone in my e-address list.

:dry:

Fair play to my ISP, they sorted it out without (so far) any problem and e-mailed an automatic apology to all the recipients.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

You needed years of university education to work that out? :unsure:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

And that's just the fellas

drama students are very flirtatious and are generally better looking than maths and computing students.

There's no generally about it.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

No work this week because of the snow. It is up to goolie level outside my house.

Limoux versus TO off this weekend which I was hoping to go to.

Looking forward now to TO v Keighley on the 18th. Anyone coming over and fancy a beer or two?

Today I have been driving around in my new car with a big smile on my face. :D

Yeah, your car made me laugh too.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)