Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Everyone's gone home or was suddenly ill... so it's feet on desk...Radio 6 on loud....

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Manager 2 in two weeks time: Hello, I'd like to sign on and claim job seekers allowance

Nah, it's a robust workplace, you'd have to nut someone to get fired around here.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Just received notice that my broadband will be upgraded to fibre broadband next Friday! 55mbps down/18mbps up. :)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

• 2 weeks later...

Just received notice that my broadband will be upgraded to fibre broadband next Friday! 55mbps down/18mbps up. :)

BT lied to me...

I'm actually getting 75mbps down :P

Apparently when BBC America showed 'The Thick Of It', they had to use the bleep machine. It must have sounded like a cocaine freak sending Morse code.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

....and a big welcome to Belvis and Chateau Timtum to Albi. He is a one eyed springer spaniel.

As fit as a sausage makers dog!

....and sadly a farewell to Albi today. Kidneys packed up the poor little sod.

....and sadly a farewell to Albi today. Kidneys packed up the poor little sod.

:(

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I finally have a facebook account.

I'm happy to finally discover the 21st century.

I finally have a facebook account.

I'm happy to finally discover the 21st century.

*checks friends requests*

*cries*

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Aled Jones was a guest on Daybreak this week. It was apparent that, for some reason, there was a bit of spikiness between him and the presenters ... Dan Lobb and Kate Garraway.

Today, it's been announced that Aled Jones is going to be one of the new main presenters on Daybreak.

:D

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Went out for a bike ride early this morning. Had a great time apart from one little incident. I was riding at about 30mph on an empty A road when a car pulling out of a side road looked at me (in making eye contact) and pulled out right in front of me forcing me to slam on the brakes. I shook my head at him and thought nothing more of it. Caught up with him at the next junction and for 200 yards he was shouting obscenities at me whilst driving along side me.

For some reason I can't stop thinking about this little incident. Some people are just utter ###### holes.

Edited by Severus

Fides invicta triumphat

it was your own bloody fault! went out for a car ride early this morning, had a great time apart from............................................................................................................

As predictable as night following day ...

it was your own bloody fault! went out for a car ride early this morning, had a great time apart from............................................................................................................

:D

Fides invicta triumphat