Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I was served prawns, and thought very carefully about sticking a goodly serving to the back of "that painting" of the Roses match....

And from one of the other threads, a couple of days in the smoke and I must have been called boss on a dozen occasions.

I saw some of those Maggie Thatcher stamps at the Post Office today.  Which side are you supposed to spit on?

Aren't they self-adhesive? You know, the sort you can never shake off!

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Easing my way through the listings to see if there is anyone I want to go and see in that there Paris I came across this:

http://www.infoconcert.com/concerts/concerts-par-departement-5.html?departement_id=75&genre_id=3

Is our Lincolnshire based Swinton / Wigan fan branching out into matters musical?

Is he supporting Larry the Leit, and his band?

I think we should be told.

well this might not be trvial,but it does show theres humour in death.

in 2008 i got a call that my identical twin brother had died sudden,,,he lived 8mile fom me,so later  that afternoon me and the mrs went to his  home to see his wife and family,,later on me and my nephew were outside in his gardenwhen a car pulled up and the driver wound his window down and shouted at me  "ARE YOU OK NOW,I SEEN THE AMBULANCE MAN  PUTTING  YOU IN THE AMBULANCE ",  and my nephew replied,  "NO,HE,S NOT OK,MY DAD DIED THIS AFTERNOON,,THIS IS HIS  TWIN BROTHER"  poor bloke was dumfounded,,he just replied,,----EN HELL,,and off he sped,,at least it gave us a good laugh in a sad time

13 years ago, BT sold off O2, making the investment bankers, lawyers and accountants a hefty amount in fees and "extras", now BT are going to be buying O2 back again, making the investment bankers, lawyers and accountants a hefty amount in fees and "extras".  Ah well.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I presume that this is some kind of vernacular meaning heavy mud. 

I had a friend at uni who was from Western Super-Mare he played the trumpet and was rather good at it. Couldn't understand his accent but he seemed a jolly fellow.

I went to Weston Super-Mare for the first time last Sunday for the day.  

I wouldn't describe it as a sandy beach.

I went there on a family day trip as a kid; we went on the paddle-steamer ferry.

The beach was pure mud and appeared to be a world breeding centre for wasps.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Apparently Gorden ('Allo 'Allo) Kaye played Rugby League for Moldgreen as a young man. So Tallis wasn't the first 'Gorden' in RL!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a dinnertime dental appointment today. I wouldn't say the place is in a rough area but ...

Whilst i was waiting, a twentysomething woman came in to register herself and her three kids  with the practice. All three kids were in their pyjamas and at least one of them should have been at school.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

I had a dinnertime dental appointment today. I wouldn't say the place is in a rough area but ...

Whilst i was waiting, a twentysomething woman came in to register herself and her three kids  with the practice. All three kids were in their pyjamas and at least one of them should have been at school.

Ah, in their formal Sunday outfits then.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Good of your dentist to open up late.

Fides invicta triumphat