Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I knew a Pete and Tony Capaldi when I was growing up. Different ones though as the Pete Capaldi I knew was a rather portly type.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I knew a Pete and Tony Capaldi when I was growing up. Different ones though as the Pete Capaldi I knew was a rather portly type.

Perhaps the UK was once flooded with Capaldi's, just after the last ice age. That would mean most Italians are native to this country. 

I don't know any Italians.

Not bad, but a bit like Nazareth, not quite top drawer. Emmylou and Gram turned it into a duet, which took the song to another plane

I always thought that the best British version, if they had a bash, would be turned out by Frankie Miller and Bonnie Tyler. It would be able to be both good and different from Emmylou and Gram.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

• 2 weeks later...

On Friday I learned from an 83 year old former farm worker that what is now my house was regularly used in the 50s and 60s as a place in which to force rhubarb.

Be very careful.

That is sooooo spooky. There used to be a poster on here that came from the rhubarb triangle. Imagine if you had moved into his old house. You wouldn't want him haunting you, he was a nasty piece of work.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

I've bought diesel there loads of times, and a settee from the DFS next door, but never been in that Morrisons store. The carpark is huge and always looks so full that I've always assumed that there will be huge queues at the checkouts.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

I love it when some moron at work decides to do something stupid 2 days before Christmas and I am left to clear up the mess  :angry:

its obviously a popular thing to do...

still

there's no snow at the ski resort my boss is at B)