Uninteresting Trivial Facts

With our wonderfully restrictive travel policy a £500 limit should cover us for most eventualities.....the IT folk can buy their own expensive toys and stick it on a card.

That won't get you very far; I can clock up almost double that on a week's trip to London.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

That won't get you very far; I can clock up almost double that on a week's trip to London.

My last client was in Los Angeles which resulted in some pretty hefty travel bills, but my current client is about 60 miles away from where I live so a pleasant drive across country. I am probably going to be working on this project for the next couple of years so other than the occasional trip to HQ in North Carolina I am not going to be doing too much international travel (apart from trips to Hungary and Turkey end of this year but they are one-offs).

Flights, trains, hire cars, etc are booked and paid for by our travel agency so they never go on my card that's just for other travel costs.

This evening I spent strapped to a spinal board after a crash on the bike. End result is s broken collarbone, few fractured ribs, epic road rash to elbow, hip and shoulder, bust eyebrow and a concussion.

Not sure that's uninteresting!

Get well soon!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

This evening I spent strapped to a spinal board after a crash on the bike. End result is s broken collarbone, few fractured ribs, epic road rash to elbow, hip and shoulder, bust eyebrow and a concussion.

Ouch. Get well soon.

Sorry to hear that.

Get well soon

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Sounds nasty. Get well soon.

My ideal curry platter as ordered from my local curry house!

Vegetable Pathia main dish, Saag Aloo and Channa Bhaji as side dishes,

Chapati and Onion Bahji with a Sheek Kebab as additionals.

No rice or chips they take up vital belly space as do dominant meat dishes.

My ideal curry platter as ordered from my local curry house!

Vegetable Pathia main dish, Saag Aloo and Channa Bhaji as side dishes,

Chapati and Onion Bahji with a Sheek Kebab as additionals.

No rice or chips they take up vital belly space as do dominant meat dishes.

and to drink?

• 2 weeks later...

Well that Amazon Prime super-dooper sale thing is a bit ######. It's the usual obsolete tech, chavtastic aftershave and random bits of tat that they normally try and flog off cheap anyway.

I will admit I did buy a cheap secondhand book.

The USA beat France 82-0 at football...

... American football.

There's apparently a World Championship going on right now.  USA vs Japan in the final tomorrow.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Said American Football competition.

Some stats from America's tournament:

• Team USA outscored its opponents 214-36, with an average scoreline of 50-9.
  • Team USA outgained its opponents 1855 to 672, over 1,000 yards in just four games.
  • Team USA's opponents ran for -11 yards during the tournament. Team USA ran for 869.
  • Team USA scored 29 touchdowns, including five defensive touchdowns. They allowed four touchdowns against them in total.
  • Team USA punted seven times in four games.

not uninteresting or trivial to me, but probably to you

We get married on Friday :) :) :) 

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

not uninteresting or trivial to me, but probably to you

We get married on Friday :) :) :) 

Great news! Very happy for you! :) 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 2 weeks later...

The priests in 'Father Ted' and where else you might have seen them.

One was on the cover of The Smiths How soon is now?

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 August is Horses' Birthday in the Southern Hemisphere. As a present, this year racing authorities have introduced a compulsory retirement age of 13 for race horses.The older horses were mainly running around bush tracks and often, were only still racing because they helped to calm the younger horses during the loading and travel to race meetings.

The new pension age means retirement for Star of Universe, after 196 races.  http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-01/star-of-the-universe-racehorse-retires-after-196-starts/6665434?WT.ac=statenews_nsw

This week, like every other week, pubs all across Leeds will have customers playing pool.

On just about every table the only balls available for play will be white red yellow and black.

;)B)

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police