Uninteresting Trivial Facts

With the exception of the canteen ladies who served me coffee this morning, I've not spoken to a single person yet today despite being in the office for just over two hours.  Ahhh, the peace of actually being able to get on with work.  Having a 5 minute break now, normally I'd go out and talk to the minions but I'll just enjoy the silence.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I just received an Incident text for the NHS.  I only saw it partly.  I thought it said "Multiple users across multiple sites are unable to get Chlamydia".  My brain self-replied "That's alright then, I bet they're glad".  The text screen only showed the first part of the message, the rest of the message was "database by any means"

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

As a child, the wrestler Andre the Giant was regularly driven to school by the playwright Samuel Beckett. During the journeys, they mainly talked about cricket.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just back from trips to Budapest and Raleigh. Bit knackered.

Back in time for the Rugby tomorrow. You haven't missed any proper sport, thankfully. B) 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back in time for the Rugby tomorrow. You haven't missed any proper sport, thankfully. B)

Too right, great win for the Tigers today against local rivals Wasps. Much better start to the season compared to last year. Three wins in three games  ;)

Too right, great win for the Tigers today against local rivals Wasps. 

You must be mistaken - Castleford haven't played York in ages.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've just deleted five draft Facebook rants about Norman Lamb being a boil on the bum of humanity.  Every time I draft it I remember who is on my Facebook list.  That's why I like this site, I can rant away to my heart's content.

Apparently I've offended someone in Finance by refusing to take their word that something would be fully funded and that I shouldn't need to have it in writing.

Jesus H Arkwright..... not only do I have to declare a fully funded case I have to provide evidence at every level to justify every penny spent on filly funded chc cases.....

Take my word for it???? My fat botty....

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)