Uninteresting Trivial Facts

That's quite a story. I'm not sure what to say. A kid whose life was destroyed by a couple of perverts is finally released from jail because he's dying of cancer. What a waste. Poor kid.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Shellfish are already perfect. Why mess with that?

I would report this, but I assume Ckn has already barred Farmduck.  And good riddence!

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

When eating, much of what we conceive to be "taste" is actually derived from our sense of smell.

According to Wikipedia, woodlouse urine gives off a particularly offensive odour.

I won't be drinking any of this:

https://untappd.com/b/honest-brew-sharps-land-shrimp/486487

Perhaps they get scared at the idea of being cooked.  Perhaps, it would be possible to genetically modify a woodlouse to be braver.  And larger.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Sian Williams, Britain's first female professional rugby union player, is the sister of Rhys Williams.

http://www.raf.mod.uk/news/archive/rafs-sian-williams-becomes-first-professional-womens-rugby-union-player-11022016

If only she'd gone into cheerleading.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I'm on a course this week.  They're certainly getting their money's worth out of us...  I'm supposed to be doing two hours of homework now before a 7:30pm reconvene and I'd much rather go to sleep or mess around on this forum...  I suppose I'd better do the responsible thing and start doing some.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Like many others I'm sick of "outrage journalism," but I think this ABC headline might be a sign that things are heading back in the opposite direction:  Number of cars on Melbourne roads rises with population growth.

For many years, I have occasionally worn woolly hats with a company logo. For some reason, over a period of an hour or two, the hat works its way round so that the logo is at the side of my head rather than at the front.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

For many years, I have occasionally worn woolly hats with a company logo. For some reason, over a period of an hour or two, the hat works its way round so that the logo is at the side of my head rather than at the front.

I'm driven to compliment you on this post. Words cannot express how completely devoid of interest I am in your predicament. Keep up the good work.

It's heard that if you look through one of your ears you can see all the way though to the other side.

It's heard that if you look through one of your ears you can see all the way though to the other side.

For someone quick enough to take offence on behalf of other people you don't half make some crass comments.

Can you be sure the hat isn't staying still and you are slowly turning. Have you had your legs checked as one may be slightly longer than the other which would account for this issue?

Can you be sure the hat isn't staying still and you are slowly turning. Have you had your legs checked as one may be slightly longer than the other which would account for this issue?

Edited out

Edited by Wolford6

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

I've been doing a lot of research about Aboriginal deaths in custody and learned one surprising fact:

The overall death rate in Australian prisons is lower than the national average.

Yes, you are safer in prison than sitting in your lounge watching TV.

I've been doing a lot of research about Aboriginal deaths in custody and learned one surprising fact:

The overall death rate in Australian prisons is lower than the national average.

Hardly surprising given the number of things trying to kill you in Australia. Being locked safely away in a cell has got to be a positive (assuming the bugs, beasts, snakes and other killers cannot find a way in...)

That must be really awful TV.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.