Uninteresting Trivial Facts

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 6:30 PM, Robin Evans said:

My missis just gave me a big hug n called me a big daft ginger tawt......

I'll not postvwhat she says if she's miffed wi me.

Found out at the weekend my ex-Mrs has been sleeping around with at least 3 other men before we split up

Edited by Bleep1673

My time on here will be limited for a while. On Tuesday of next week 27/06/17 I will be moving into my new place, as I am still not working I will not be able to afford Internet, therefore I will only be on here when I get a job, and can afford Internet, or I return to my Ex's place for parental visits.

It's been an interesting journey being on here. Sometimes supportive, sometimes annoying. But everyone has a voice & the Mods, are quite tolerant unless serious abuse happens.

I have enjoyed everybody's company, even Salford fans, I am genuinely glad they are having a good season, & I hope they reach Wembley, and maybe even win the Cup for the first time since 1938 (of which, I do have the programme from that match v Barrow).

I will be back, keep the faith, LONG LIVE LEAGUE.

• Like 3

Good luck indeed - plenty of difficult stuff to be dealing with, bleep.

The local council gritters are out round here, dealing with roads that are melting by spraying ground up rock on to the tarmac.

We've had our only grandchild over. Our daughter rocked up this afternoon to pick her up and handed me a copy of dinosaur days.... a series of books I used to read to them as children.

I never anticipated my emotional reaction.... spent the last hour fighting back the tears of fantastic memories of a young fatherhood.

#bigsoftgingershite 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

We've had our only grandchild over. Our daughter rocked up this afternoon to pick her up and handed me a copy of dinosaur days.... a series of books I used to read to them as children.

I never anticipated my emotional reaction.... spent the last hour fighting back the tears of fantastic memories of a young fatherhood.

#bigsoftgingershite 

Any aspiring actors who can't remember their lines should read them to a toddler, over and over again, night after night at bedtime. I have no idea on some things, but The Gruffalo I can still recite word for word 4 years after last reading it to my daughter.

"A mouse took a stroll through the deep dark wood, a fox saw the mouse, and the mouse looked good" Copyright laws prevent me from going further. The short film with James Corden was/is one of my favourite short films.

I came across a word I hadn't heard of whilst reading Bill Bryson's Notes From A Small Island.

Dysmenorrhoea - after looking it up I'm neither surprised nor all that bothered that I'd never heard it before.

The fantastic new Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier (and she really does look fantastic) which left Rosyth yesterday for her first sea trials runs on Windows XP.

• Like 1

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

On 13/06/2017 at 6:17 PM, ckn said:

At hospital waiting for my wife in her hour long appointment. I normally bring my Kindle and read while listening to music. My Kindle is showing a battery error and I left my headphones at home. I'm stuck with basic internet over a restricted wifi and abysmal magazines. Do people really buy these mags?

Back in the waiting room again. The magazine in front of me is "Calibre. The lifestyle magazine for the mature modern man."  Full of things that would keep any modern Kipper happy such as:

Defenders of our Isles: by land, sea and air they defended Ol'Blighty in WWII. 

Exhaust Pipe: Adam Jacob vents about the effects of gentrification on his beloved Notting Hill. 

Spanish Flyers: Bored of Beach Holiday? Then grab a gun and head to Spain. 

I may post a pic of the contents page later to prove I'm not exaggerating. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I don't know what they were doing down the road at the house with the green door but there was a  lot of laughter and the sound of a piano going on from inside

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

I don't know what they were doing down the road at the house with the green door but there was a  lot of laughter and the sound of a piano going on from inside

Is it around midnight?

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 3:37 PM, Bleep1673 said:

My time on here will be limited for a while. On Tuesday of next week 27/06/17 I will be moving into my new place.

I will be back, keep the faith, LONG LIVE LEAGUE.

Sorry folks, still here, 33, Horntye Rd, St. Leonards-on-Sea, TN37 6RT, moving Saturday TN37 6BY

Long Live League

Edited by Bleep1673
Kiss my butt Yorkshire

Croatia bound

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

2 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Croatia bound

Good place for wine - same geology and similar climate to Tuscany. Keep your eyes peeled for some nice reds.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Did some publicity photos for a friend today who has "found god" and now spends his days helping homeless military vets get sorted.

My camera broke, I questioned if his god approved of the work he was trying to promote!

37 minutes ago, shrek said:

Did some publicity photos for a friend today who has "found god" and now spends his days helping homeless military vets get sorted.

My camera broke, I questioned if his god approved of the work he was trying to promote!

Of course she did! She just didn't like your camera.:ph34r:

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

1 hour ago, tonyXIII said:

Of course she did! She just didn't like your camera.:ph34r:

That means I'm doublly screwed - if there is a god, there a Nikon user and I'm going to hell in a handcart!

• Like 2

Despite all the criticisms I have of our new Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier and the bodges in her construction, she isn't half a beautiful ship.  Certainly a sight to behold. 

31 minutes ago, shrek said:

That means I'm doublly screwed - if there is a god, there a Nikon user and I'm going to hell in a handcart!

Isn't there something about worshipping false idols?

• Like 1