Uninteresting Trivial Facts

On 4/3/2018 at 9:55 PM, ckn said:

My preferred hayfever nose spray (Prevalin) costs £10 for one at Tesco.  Or it's two for £6.  And that's not an error either.

Not to be sneezed at.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

On 4/4/2018 at 10:37 AM, MattSantos said:

I'm getting our lift serviced tomorrow.

1st time.

I bet he doesn't turn up.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 4:46 PM, Shadow said:

For some reason I am reminded of Mrs Shadow's mentioning that she wanted a big "statement piece" on the wall in our hall way

Through the wonder of the Interweb I ordered one and while she was away I put it up. 

I maintain it is entirely her fault for failing to specify what she wanted which is why when you go down our stairs you are currently faced with this:

Image result for tennis girl

Apparently not what she wanted. 

Women just don't understand do they?

Why didn't you point out how sensitive and considerate you are by not buying the one taken a second or two later that shows her picking the balls up.

• Like 1

The local super market is closing down, so everything was 40% off. 

I bought various posh cults, a couple of bottles of wine and a bottle of Bailey's (for the lady).

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

17 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

My glasses have never fallen off before but today they fell off twice. Does this mean that my head has shrunk?

Are both your ears still in place?

6 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Are both your ears still in place?

I can't see them. Every time i turn my head they don't seem to be there.

Edited by Farmduck

Aldi have a gardening special this week.

Amongst the items are wheelbarrow wheels.  They seem to have them quite often.

I can only assume they are a top seller.

Funny thing is I have never bought or needed one. 

Reminds me of the labourer on the building site.  He went up to the foreman and told him his wheelbarrow was squeeking.

" How does it go" asked the foreman.

Yer man answered "squeeeek............squeeeek..............squeeeek"

"Your fired" said the boss.

"Why"?

'Cos it should be going squeek,squeek,squeek

Edited by Bearman
  • Haha 4

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

I dreamt I was on holiday with the wife last night, can't remember where, and our neighbours were Boris Johnson and family.  We spent quite a bit of time with them and he was a decent bloke in my dream.

I've no idea where that one came from...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Anyone on Twitter should follow the QI account.

Quite Interesting @qikipedia 

Earlier this week, a California man was trapped in his house for two hours after the town was invaded by tumbleweed.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Moose said:

I've just eaten my first avacado pear, I had it on wholemeal bread with peanut butter. 

Couldn't taste the avocado, should have stuck to my usual combo of banana and peanut butter.

They don't have much flavour, so you have to be careful what you pair it with.

Or do what I do, and don't bother eating them at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have just taken delivery of a replacement seal for my Aeropress coffee maker.

I've never felt more alive! [citation needed]

Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 21/4/2018 at 2:30 PM, Futtocks said:

They don't have much flavour, so you have to be careful what you pair it with.

Or do what I do, and don't bother eating them at all.

I used to eat loads of them while I was living in California now.

But, I live in Europe now, so I do not.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014