Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Tennis elbow at 37?! Come on I'm in agony

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

the woman in the local shop is called Suzanne , the other day I told her to be beware of the devil, she said why? I said cos dandy livingstone said so

• Haha 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

carp is an anagram 

You spell "park" with a K, you know... :wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Too many drugs methinks....

A 69 year old man in Arnhem, Netherlands, has asked a court to change his date of birth to reduce his age to 49 to increase his chances of dating. "You can change your name and your gender, why not your age?", he asks. A court will decide in the next 4 weeks.

27 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Too many drugs methinks....

A 69 year old man in Arnhem, Netherlands, has asked a court to change his date of birth to reduce his age to 49 to increase his chances of dating. "You can change your name and your gender, why not your age?", he asks. A court will decide in the next 4 weeks.

Did he site Stanley Gene as a precedent ?

@qikipedia
Wayne and Brett Gretzky hold the record for the most points scored by brothers in the NHL (National Hockey League), with 2,861. Of these, Wayne scored 2,857 and Brett scored 4. 

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have sent an email to Yorkshire television to offer my services as a stunt double for calendar news reader Duncan wood, as yet I have had no reply, so if they have to film a story about zip wire enthusiasts in the Yorkshire dales and it all goes wrong, don't come crying to me!

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

2 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

When was the last time someone from Manchester played for UTD/CITY?

Current City young star, Phil Foden, is from Stockport, Greater Manchester.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.