Uninteresting Trivial Facts

34 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

it was prob dreaming of been a flamingo

Probably . I was gonna manufacture  a little wooden leg out of a cocktail stick but then figured he’d just get stuck in the ground 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have seriously fallen out with a mate of mine because he went up in his loft and shot a family of squirrels, i would have took the time to go up and net them for him if he had asked

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

11 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

i have seriously fallen out with a mate of mine because he went up in his loft and shot a family of squirrels, i would have took the time to go up and net them for him if he had asked

Apparently they are quite nice with Chestnuts, and a red wine sauce.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Sports "Personality" of the Year is on BBC on Sunday, broken down by sports, Athletics has won 18 of the 65 awards, nearest is Motorsports with 8, 6 for Tennis, 5 each for Cricket, Cycling, Football, & Boxing,, then 4 for Horse related sports, 3 for Ice Skating, 2 for Golf & Swimming, and one each for Snooker, Rowing & Rugby Union

Edited by Bleep1673

4 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

Sports "Personality" of the Year is on BBC on Sunday, broken down by sports, Athletics has won 18 of the 65 awards, nearest is Motorsports with 8, 6 for Tennis, 5 each for Cricket, Cycling, Football, & Boxing,, then 4 for Horse related sports, 3 for Ice Skating, 2 for Golf & Swimming, and one each for Snooker, Rowing & Rugby Union

This is going to be a very weird year in review to watch. January and February with highlights of sport in front of packed crowds, then eerily silent from March 'til the Autumn.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

March to July no sports

I doubt they'll mention Novak Djokovic's spectacularly disastrous tennis tournament in June.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 13/12/2020 at 15:43, graveyard johnny said:

Ping, ping, ping. If you hit 4 of them , Featherstone will be breaking Covid rules.

on "carry on abroad" if your eagle eyed enough you may just notice the magazine Joan Sims is holding on the bed (while Sid James is trying to open the patio doors)  is actually the NME

2 hours ago, hindle xiii said:

On BBC1 now is KSI feat. Craig David and Digital Farm Animals (wtf?) singing some utter utter shiite.

On BBC2 now is Gene Kelly dancing to Singing in the Rain.

Only on Christmas Day.

I sat and watched TOTP today, Craig David & Paloma Faith were the only people I had heard of & recognised. I have turned into my Dad.

On 25/12/2020 at 12:48, hindle xiii said:

On BBC1 now is KSI feat. Craig David and Digital Farm Animals (wtf?) singing some utter utter shiite.

On BBC2 now is Gene Kelly dancing to Singing in the Rain.

Only on Christmas Day.

harry bazterd secombe 

On 25/12/2020 at 10:59, graveyard johnny said:

on "carry on abroad" if your eagle eyed enough you may just notice the magazine Joan Sims is holding on the bed (while Sid James is trying to open the patio doors)  is actually the NME

Carry on Follow that Camel desert scenes were actually shot on Camber Sands, and all the cast and crew took over Pontins for a week, some say that was the reason Phil Silvers never appeared in the UK afterwards.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

Carry on Follow that Camel desert scenes were actually shot on Camber Sands, and all the cast and crew took over Pontins for a week, some say that was the reason Phil Silvers never appeared in the UK afterwards.

Sorry, Bleep, but that's in serious danger of being an interesting trivial fact!