Uninteresting Trivial Facts

My brother, my Dad and I had the 'pleasure' of struggling to shift our large shed throughg 90deg in another one of my Dad's pointless DIY/gardening/home improvement tasks. My brother, a plank (tee-hee) trying to lever the beast onto a wooden trolley. It has Casualty written all over it.

My brother, my Dad and I had the 'pleasure' of struggling to shift our large shed throughg 90deg in another one of my Dad's pointless DIY/gardening/home improvement tasks. My brother, a plank (tee-hee) trying to lever the beast onto a wooden trolley. It has Casualty written all over it.

or Chuckle Brothers...to me to you

I've got an urge to fill planters and baskets with bedding plants, but I haven't got a car to go and buy everything I need

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

or Chuckle Brothers...to me to you

I've got an urge to fill planters and baskets with bedding plants, but I haven't got a car to go and buy everything I need

Do like I do.

Get the bus.

Or, more often than not, don't bother....

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

a young lady in something that is usually called night wear :)

Lingering looking at lingerie

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

This thread is getting a bit too interesting!

Allow me to bring it back on topic, I'm watching 'Soccer Aid' on ITV.

I bet saintsbird is sobbing her lil heart out seeing the Robbie Williams of today. My heart goes out to her, I sympathise with her plight, what me being a Bulls fan. :(

This thread is getting a bit too interesting!

Allow me to bring it back on topic, I'm watching 'Soccer Aid' on ITV.

I bet saintsbird is sobbing her lil heart out seeing the Robbie Williams of today. My heart goes out to her, I sympathise with her plight, what me being a Bulls fan. :(

I am taping it as was watching RL. I dont know between you & my sisiter texting me about Olly Murs playing nothing will be a surprise :(

Robbie is always a winner to me. Thanks for your sympathy but I feel you have more to sob over this weekend, even after fridays narrow loss :ph34r:

I am taping it as was watching RL. I dont know between you & my sisiter texting me about Olly Murs playing nothing will be a surprise :(

Robbie is always a winner to me. Thanks for your sympathy but I feel you have more to sob over this weekend, even after fridays narrow loss :ph34r:

Nothing of note. I just meant I never saw the appeal with him, it's just these days I see even less of an appeal... no longer at the top of his game, a la the Bulls.

Nothing of note. I just meant I never saw the appeal with him, it's just these days I see even less of an appeal... no longer at the top of his game, a la the Bulls.

Well yes but as I say he will always be on top for me. Didnt mean my reply the way it came across

My missus has been driving around for a couple of weeks with no air filter on her air induction kit (MR2 MkII). She had it serviced and thought the filter that was sitting on the passenger seat must've not been needed. :wacko:

Fides invicta triumphat

I did think that as I typed it but thought I would leave it.....oh how I wish ;)

there's plenty of scrotes in warrington/st. helens you can turn to if for some strange reason he doesn't get in touch!

foxes or poor people?

Douwe Egberts Instant Pure Gold coffee is awful. My wife got it because the shop didn't have my usual Kenco Colombian. That's one to give to the neighbour then...

My usual preference is for filter coffee but it's nice to have a decent instant available for lazy days.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"