Uninteresting Trivial Facts

61u2yknjteL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The above, or similar, is the bain of my life.

The c*nts behind our house have something that supposedly scares away cats from a pond.

Hours on end, *croak, croak, croak*. SHUT THE F*CK UP, SELFISH BASTARDS!

Seriously considering having it "removed", or adding dishwasher tablets to the pond.

cats usually turn a frog into mince when they get hold of one.........

Your eyes are failing you old man, it isn't real.

It's a garden ornament with a motion detector, I dunno wtf it's detecting, probably some plants blowing around but it's ##### annoying. It will detect me in the next few days though if it doesn't get turned off.

It's a garden ornament with a motion detector, I dunno wtf it's detecting, probably some plants blowing around but it's ##### annoying. It will detect me in the next few days though if it doesn't get turned off.

Where is the rant thread when it is needed?

A friend copied me once and got one of those home security systems that is motion activated then sends pictures by email or text and stores video on local servers. He got an external camera add-on and went on holiday to a furrin country with high data costs, his mobile bill was a bit high when he got home as he was getting 20-30 blackberry emails a night with pictures of hedgehogs snailhunting in his back garden!

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Nothing of note. I just meant I never saw the appeal with him, it's just these days I see even less of an appeal... no longer at the top of his game, a la the Bulls.

Allow me to educate you Linky

Roll on October :D Soooo excited

Face book updates from my girl friends are all about BB :dry:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

when the croatian hotel receptionist says 'dubrovnik' in her native tongue it makes me want to marry her.

There's a Dubrovnik Hotel in Bradford, off Manningham Lane. :)

Edit: Keighley Road technically.

Edited by hindle xiii

Eh up, how's tricks ? :)

Not bad ta, how's you?? Long time no speak!!

I'm at home today whilst the boiler/central heating system is flushed out. Its bloody freezing in here, all the doors open, it feels like winter and not June with this weather :huh:

your answer, if its visible, an air rifle, no trespass or criminal damage charges................... unless old bill are on here,,,,,, doh

I'm at home today whilst the boiler/central heating system is flushed out. Its bloody freezing in here, all the doors open, it feels like winter and not June with this weather :huh:

ah workmen in house - I seem to recall a theme around this subject Lisa :D

hope you get it sorted soon x

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

ah workmen in house - I seem to recall a theme around this subject Lisa :D

hope you get it sorted soon x

Lol, well hopefully when they've installed the new boiler there will be less workmen needed :lol:

Ah Hullgal, the master of artisan orientated euphemisms. :happy:

I hope they flushed your system properly? :happy:

Not cold here at all. In fact it cracked the 46C mark here this afternoon. B)

He's safe.

I can sleep peacefully tonight.

All go round here.... :rolleyes:

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

My car is unwell and has to be taken away to the garage to be mended, which is disappointing as it's only 3 months old. :dry:

The only courtesy car they have available is a brand new Jaguar XF :D

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

I've got my first (photo) book back from the vanity publishers and I'm pretty pleased with it.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)