Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Someone on here is a nutter. I mean a REAL nutter.

:dry:

I thought NE had buggered off. :unsure:

Ripped up the god awful laminate flooring today and took everything to the recycling centre and finished off the painting. Thank feck for that.

Fides invicta triumphat

I think that about someone on here! Hope its not the same person :dry:

It won't be.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Someone on here is a nutter. I mean a REAL nutter.

:dry:

I think that about someone on here! Hope its not the same person :dry:

this time I am not guilty in the slightest.

And so the future begins...

Is that Alexandra Basteedo on Eastenders?....Champions was ace

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Im editing my post as I feel happy now as my mummy is taking me shopping tommorow as my best jeans have shrunk in the wash.

Hard life for some :lol:

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

It wont be next week back to college so up at hlf 7 every morning and then thursday and friday work placement at a nursery changing babies nappies and making a bottle up! I might as well enjoy my last week dont you think?

Try being a full time parent 7:30 a lie in and nappies and bottles a 24 hour job ;)

I've just had a tooth taken out at the dentists.

It was the same tooth that had fillings put in a few weeks ago, then caused me pain for the next few weeks, so it was probably the logical step.

However, still hurt like hell

I take it he did it for free considering his filling bodge probably was the main reason for the tooth coming out :)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"