Uninteresting Trivial Facts

:blink:

beans on toast with grated cheese on top is food of legend,you can eat it for brekkie,dinner or tea or supper,or all 4 if you want :D

Now that Sir, is a belting idea, I've next week off, I'm soooooo gonna try that!

I won't even venture into trying different cheeses with it, exactly the same each time.

I won 1st prize in a raffle today :D

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

You lost me by the 2nd line :wacko:

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

:blink:

beans on toast with grated cheese on top is food of legend,you can eat it for brekkie,dinner or tea or supper,or all 4 if you want :D

does one supplement this fine and outstanding snack or meal with Daddies or Harry prickers brown ?

And so the future begins...

You lost me by the 2nd line :wacko:

erm...I'm reading all the flippin labels and I'm lost too, and well, you wouldn't have much call for any of the products

Although, I am starting to think of other uses for this one :ph34r:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I think I might have a walk up the road & see them rugby lads with that big silver trophy :D

Well I went.

Got wet but credit to the boys they were all up on the top deck in the rain, waving & clapping us all.

Quite a good turn out where I went, better than last year despite the rain B)

By 'eck that trophy has been well buffed up. Its very shiny. Keiron had charge of it & didnt look to be letting go :lol: