Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Really bad weather here. It's rained non-stop for 12 hours and the wind has just blown one of my telly aerials off the roof.

I'm watching the Women's Football (from Bristol) on the BBC and the weather is absolutely foul!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

In the last 2 days I have listened to 8 Jethro Tull albums, they are complicatingly simplistic in their content and quiete excellent.

I think I may have made up a new word.

And so the future begins...

In the last 2 days I have listened to 8 Jethro Tull albums, they are complicatingly simplistic in their content and quiete excellent.

I think I may have made up a new word.

Solstice Bells may just be my favourite Christmas tune.

Along with don't let the Bells End by the Darkness.

Oh boy, that's a long way down from a narrow walkway!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ken Dodd is still touring.

Still touring? He hasn't finished his first gig yet!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've just driven home and, on our street, I was waved at by a woman dressed in an overcoat and trousers. I instinctively waved back and, on looking closer, realised it was my next door neighbour.

Over the past 23 years, I've never before seen her in anything other than a sari!

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Blotto

Far too much to drink.

Great afternoon.

I never thought I'd give a nod of approval to Leeds,

But,once again, thanks to  the Irish Centre.

Brilliant day out.

See you all again next  year

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Some "good" news for McDonalds and KFC fans worried about norovirus:

"Since 2009, when the CDC began tracking where outbreaks occurred, fast-food restaurants have been much more likely to give their patrons salmonella than norovirus......"

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/chipotles-norovirus-outbreak-is-not-a-typical-norovirus-outbreak/

Since this article is based on an outbreak at a Chipotle store, I'm required by internet law to include this clip:

Yesterday my wife baked a dozen mince pies. Garnished with a piece of cheddar cheese I have just eaten the last one. Delicious.

You're making me hungry!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yesterday my wife baked a dozen mince pies. Garnished with a piece of cheddar cheese I have just eaten the last one. Delicious.

Who ate the other eleven? I bet it was you!

I'm jealous, really. It's very difficult to get mince pies out here!

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Who ate the other eleven? I bet it was you!

I'm jealous, really. It's very difficult to get mince pies out here!

Guilty as charged your honour.

Mrs Moose has promised to bake another batch which we will take to Fuerteventura and enjoy on the beach over the Xmas holidays.

It's 2:30PM and the heavy rush hour traffic has started already outside our office.  Oh what fun I predict on my way home.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"