Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I'd get it booked in for a new head gasket now then. Rovers (as in every one I've known of including my own)only do about 40k before eating their engines.

to be honest, i've never been too keen on Rovers.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Ordered the carpet for the hall, stairs and landing earlier. Now all we've got to do is lay the floor tiles in the bathroom and get a new sofa and I think we are sorted (until the missus decides to change things around again).

Also just got online with Sky broadband.

Fides invicta triumphat

Got to be up at 5am tomorrow morning, to get me to work for 8am :angry2:

you've got one of them rover cars as well have you?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I now have December free after the client that was booked in for the entire month has gone bust. :mellow::(

First thing the wife said: "you've now got more time to do the Christmas shopping then" :angry:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

ckn's got some spare time now.

I dont ask other people now to do my work :P

My sister is driving me mad my mum opened her phone bill and she had gone over by 12 pound so my mum told me to ring her to tell her and I get all the blame as my sister didnt want her post opening but yet it wasnt me who opened it.

I don

I dont ask other people now to do my work :P

My sister is driving me mad my mum opened her phone bill and she had gone over by 12 pound so my mum told me to ring her to tell her and I get all the blame as my sister didnt want her post opening but yet it wasnt me who opened it.

You know, sometimes when I read amy-victoria's posts I just get a vision of Vicky Pollard :D

Ah you see I have Haribo sweets for after my injections ;)

Book me in! Do you do home visits?

Last time I was at Liverpool Royal for blood letting they couldn't find a vein so thought it would be entertaining to wobble the needle around in my arm for a bit. I rivalled James Robertson Justice with my protestations.

Pain threshold? Pah!

Edited by timtum