Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I am getting more & more excited for Saturday, I am going to see Strictly Live :D

We are going a week on Saturday and I'm just as excited as you :D

I am not at work this morning as my youngest son has chicken pox, I have Thursday & Friday off too - family leave is great.

The book's not that bad...

Not even started it yet, just not had time. Poor show, I know. :(

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I have no biscuits to have with my tea.

What's worse, my wife is refusing to spend her lunch hour going to the supermarket to buy some for me.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Blow up or Barbie ?

Both - they're both just service others' needs and receive nothing in return. :dry:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

It's almost a year since my first Wrestling match and I'm about to have my first Singles match this Sunday against former FCW champion The Bouncer

I'm nervous as hell, but can't wait to get out there and do the match

A swift punt to his balls to start the match will do you wonders.

Edited by ckn

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

A swift punt to his balls to start the match will do you wonders.

Have i drifted onto some rugby union forum by mistake?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Straight out of the ckn reffing manual. :)

:huh: Weren't you taught as a kid that the best way to win a fight was to start by punting your opponent in the nuts? Always worked for me...

:huh: Weren't you taught as a kid that the best way to win a fight was to start by punting your opponent in the nuts? Always worked for me...

No, I shall be serving a writ on my negligent parents without further delay :angry:

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

No, I shall be serving a writ on my negligent parents without further delay :angry:

My granddad taught me that one... Punt to the nuts followed by a knee to the face facilitated by two hands pushing down their head if they bent over when punted in the nuts. Alternate that with a headbutt for variety...

When you have to move around schools as a kid, especially an English kid going to a Scottish school, you learn to fight dirty and finish fights quickly :(

We are going a week on Saturday and I'm just as excited as you :D

I am not at work this morning as my youngest son has chicken pox, I have Thursday & Friday off too - family leave is great.

Lisa I wont spoil it for you but it was the best afternoon's entertainment i have had in a long time.

The Judges were great.

The dancers were great.

The banter between Julian Clary & Craig Revell-Horwood was a Comedy highlight.

My personal highlight was Gethin Jones, man that guy can shake his hps (wish I was against him :wub: )

A sneak preview however he does it even better with Flavia

Edited by saintsbird