Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Tiny Tim Junior was born yesterday morning at 3:26am. A happy healthy bouncing boy.

Mummy and baby doing fine.............daddy absolutely knackered, but very proud and happy :D

Congratulations :D

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Tiny Tim Junior was born yesterday morning at 3:26am. A happy healthy bouncing boy.

Mummy and baby doing fine.............daddy absolutely knackered, but very proud and happy :D

Oh come on, you've had 9 months since your involvement.... ;)

Congrats.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Congratulations, even better news than mine!

Were you there for the birth?

I always tell prospective fathers to be there, on the basis that no matter how long your relationship has been or will go on for , no matter how long you are together I can guarantee you that at some point in the future you will look back on that time and the thought of your partner in that much pain will bring yiou some comfort.

Obviously I don't tell women that, not unless I feel I haven't been kicked hard in the knackers recently enough :D

:D I have been there both times, this time with a nice cup of tea the midwife provided watching my good lady get on with it........it really looks like it stings a bit this giving birth lark....

Good news (for me anyway): I have today off

Bad news: my wife is expecting me to do a whole day worth of DIY projects and re-arranging.

:dry: Yay.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

My shoulders are very burnt today after running the marathon without any sunblock.

I also have sore and stiff legs.

And a feeling of disappointment that Ronan Keating beat me by 3 minutes. This is balanced by satisfaction that I beat Peter Andre and Jordan by nearly 3 hours.

A mysterious and omnipotent higher power is telling you to buy beer... B)

It went towards a beer and a curry with the wife tonight :)

Your gigolo past coming back to haunt you?

Unfortunately yes, I keep finding

I want 'word association' back.

Sorted. B)

Btw you could do the forum search your self...... ;)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

I am supremely thankful that this May the 4th is on a bank holiday. Too many are working days where idiot after idiot thinks it is either cool or clever to come out with "May the fourth be with you" when all I want to do is bludgeon them to pulp with a large club. That is one of the small prices to pay with working with large IT departments full of frustrated geeks.

I am supremely thankful that this May the 4th is on a bank holiday. Too many are working days where idiot after idiot thinks it is either cool or clever to come out with "May the fourth be with you" when all I want to do is bludgeon them to pulp with a large club. That is one of the small prices to pay with working with large IT departments full of frustrated geeks.

Can I still claim it as a Jedi bank hol on here?

:ph34r:

Can I still claim it as a Jedi bank hol on here?

:ph34r:

The farce is strong with this one Craig

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Just finished watching the Battle of Britain on Channel 4 HD :)

Some films are just perfectly suited for big tellies and high definition remastering.

I have, somewhat disturbingly,discovered that there is a market for silver (with coloured enamel body) wasps at