• Led Zeppelin - The Dancing Avocado
  • Elton John - Tokyo 1971
  • Kammerflimmer Kollektief - Norway 2007
  • Wolf Eyes with Anthony Braxton - Quebec 2005
  • The Who - Amsterdam 1969
  • Neil Young - Nagoya 1976
  • Rolling Stones - Live'R Than You'll Ever Be
  • Jam - Dortmund 1980

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've just had another site, similar to Big O, recommended to me. Check out Croz FM for some tasty free downloads.

Enjoy. B)

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

What a coincidence. I was listening to that around the time you posted that. Awesome album, although I tend to listen more to Welcome to Sky Valley.

Now listening to this because of another thread: Spinal Tap - Big Bottom

With you on that one. I listen to Sky Valley more often, and have been doing a lot just lately.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

David Ackles - American Gothic.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

I've just had another site, similar to Big O, recommended to me. Check out Croz FM for some tasty free downloads.

Enjoy. B)

That's a fantastic find Futtocks, thank you

Its even better than BigO in that you can download the whole gig in one go as a zip file.

The Bob Marley gig on there is amazing - really raw and atmospheric. What a talent he was.

Coincidentally, also the finest use of a jangly indie song in a decent Tim Firth 90s northern comedy-drama.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

the new springsteen album all weekend

powerful melodies, up front production, blue collar themes: back to what he does best.

edit: I don't know what it is, but he's statryting to look a bit different. I hope there's nowt up with him.

Edited by l'angelo mysterioso

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Within Temptation -- Black Symphony

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Dust down me lycra pants and boxing boots.

there'sa new movie called 'anvil' coming out soon.

It's like spinal tap but about a real band(anvil). It's had rave reviews.

why is it that it's metal that raises all the (unintentional)laughs?

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

there'sa new movie called 'anvil' coming out soon.

It's like spinal tap but about a real band(anvil). It's had rave reviews.

why is it that it's metal that raises all the (unintentional)laughs?

Not seen it so I don't know for sure, but I thought the Anvil film was more a celebration of sheer bloody-minded determination and refusal to give in to the fact that they were never going to 'make it'.

In answer to your question, I suppose it's got a lot to do with the glorious over-the-top excess of the so-called 'New Wave Of British Heavy Metal' and the dreadful American 'hair metal' scene.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Deadly Technology by Photek. Excellent. And I've just bought the album on eBay for

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season