What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meatloaf tonight.

Life is a lemon and I want my Money Back.(93 remix)

Just my mood tonight, I think.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

• 2 weeks later...

INXS live baby live

I loved INXS as a teenager & me & an old school mate on Facebook are reliving our INXS days together listening to the same album. She in London me here. Its awesome keep messaging each other with lyrics.

The internet is fab....of course wine helps :D

Edited by saintsbird

Misty in Roots - Live at Glastonbury (Or I think it is)

Culture - Two Sevens Clash

3 Mustaphas 3 - Soup Of The Century (just about one of the most versatile bands ever)

O. V Wright - Giant Of Southern Soul (compilation of his secular output makes his Hi Records stuff sound tame)

Seth Lakeman - Kitty Jay ( another one of those albums recorded in a prison though this one is rather different)

Various Artists - Bearded Ladies Vol.1

A bunch of pretty much unknown performers - mainly folk-influenced, some with a kind of psychedelic edge. Six tracks in so far, and it's really pretty good. :)

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

INXS live baby live

I loved INXS as a teenager & me & an old school mate on Facebook are reliving our INXS days together listening to the same album. She in London me here. Its awesome keep messaging each other with lyrics.

The internet is fab....of course wine helps :D

One of my favourite albums is that, from one of my favourite bands. I used to listen to it nearly everyday whilst doing my paper round. The live DVD is absolutely superb.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

I was there, bloody superb

Misty in Roots - Live at Glastonbury (Or I think it is)

Might be live at the counter eurovision, one of the best live albums ever

Wall of Voodoo - The Passenger

I saw them in Camden in the mid 80s when Stan had left and they were more Fields of the Nephilim than Suicide as they are here, this is just superb.

Digitising some vinyl over the weekend for portable use, including 'The Man: the Ultimate Isaac Hayes 1969-1977'. An 18 minute version of 'By the Time I get to Phoenix'? Hell yeah! B)

Also, Bowie's 'Hunky Dory' and 'Ziggy Stardust', plus 'The Best of Blondie' and Jack Bruce's 'A Question of Time'.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mitch Hedberg - Do you believe in Gosh? An American stand-up comedian who died young, after releasing only two albums. Random gags and observations - a lot of fun.

Ralph Waldo Emerson