What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

Sugar Minott - Good Thing Going

link

RIP sadly he died this weekend aged 54 - takes me back to my youth

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent the journey into work loving Music From The Big Pink by The Band - i tend to obsess over this album from time to time and am currently in one of those periods

Cherry Ghost - Beneath This Burning Shoreline

First listen of their new album(thanks babe) - love Thirst for Romance, and this seems just as good so far

4am and Mathematics will take some beating - but I'm hoping I find some more favs

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Kats Karavan - the history of John Peel on the radio

marvellous :D

Thanks to a radio archive website, I'm working my way through all of David Quantick's 'Blaggers Guide' programmes. Very funny. :D

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Keane - Hamburg Song

Official Bootleg of Pearl Jam in Londons Hyde Park.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Wow, I'm such an old fogey, I never even knew! Who was on?

God knows, the posters all used that extreme metal type of lettering so I couldn't read them - the only one I could make out were Aftermath, from Keighley, who were rather good. There was a lso a band who sounded a bit like Kreator and looked like Cradle of Filth, they were excellent.

Ooh!

Indeed - 4 CDs worth of ooh. Sound quality's not too bad for a bootleg either.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

never fails to lift me

cute kids

God knows, the posters all used that extreme metal type of lettering so I couldn't read them - the only one I could make out were Aftermath, from Keighley, who were rather good. There was a lso a band who sounded a bit like Kreator and looked like Cradle of Filth, they were excellent.

Result!

Imagine if they'd looked like Kreator and sounded like Cradle of Filth.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Just bought two new albums and am blown away by both, first is "The Suburbs" by the brilliant Arcade Fire and the second is "Praise and Blame" by Tom Jones. I can't recommend them highly enough.