What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while in orlando they were advertising Slayer, Megadeath and Anthrax all on the same bill at the Hard Rock Cafe Live in October. I thought of you when I saw it.

Aww bless yer mate :D

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

while in orlando they were advertising Slayer, Megadeath and Anthrax all on the same bill at the Hard Rock Cafe Live in October. I thought of you when I saw it.

Crivens, how the mighty have fallen

The Dime site has a Leon Russell gig from 1970, which includes the support act - some young lad by the name of Elton John. Timely, as Leon & Elton have just recorded an album together.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Poacher - Paul Weller version - i can't seem to find the original by Ronnie Lane.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Canned Heat at Woodstock - outstanding vocals from Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4g-RexNu0o...feature=related

What's even better is the bloke who gets on stage and lights up a marlboro could be a manc ###### from the Mondays' 1990s era

I have just purchased a rather fantastic original Rega Planar 3 with the R200 arm and I am currently listening to an old friend which I got from Syds many moons ago, an original unremasterd copy of Powerage. I'm in heaven.

The way it should be heard mate.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I be bending my ear to them thar master musicians Simon & Garfunkel -Bridge over Troubled Waters -classic, takes me back to when I was a school wench

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion