What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so to Bradford and the Zuu Bar where I did see a merry group of men calling themselves The Aftermath. I later reported to Mrs Thrale my satisfaction with the evening.

I am loving this talk like Pepys day

Steve Earle and The Dukes - Devils Right Hand

funnily enough. had El Corazone on a few short minutes ago. telephone road: I love it.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Bootsy Collins - Zillatron: Lord of the Harvest. A blend of funk, death metal, cartoon whimsy and free jazz. Sick! B)

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duplicate post

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The List: Rosanne Cash

beautifully arranged and produced shedding new light on songs I previously wasn't interested in and 'Long Black Veil' sends chills up the spine. Tasteful contributions from Springsteen, Elvis Costello and Rufus Wainwright.

edited for the usual #### spelling

Edited by l'angelo mysterioso

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

The List: Rosanne Cash

beautifully arranged and produced shedding new light on songs I previously wasn't interested in and 'Long Black Veil' sends chills up the spine. Tasteful contributions from Springsteen, Elvis Costello and Rufus Wainwright.

edited for the usual #### spelling

I've read very good reviews of that album.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Some kind soul has uploaded a Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings gig to both the Dime a Dozen and eTree sites.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Various tracks by Diunna Greenleaf. She's a big lady, but has a classic soul/r'n'b/gospel belter of a voice. There are some of her live performances available on YouTube - I recommend you check her out.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

B)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Some tracks by Ben Harper's new project, Fistful of Mercy. Pretty good stuff.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

History of Modern, first new album in 14 years by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, original lineup n'all. Tis good.

Miners in the headlines, government cutbacks, a Tory PM in No. 10 and a new OMD record. Fasten seatbelts, back to the '80s we go!

16061040m.jpg

History of Modern, first new album in 14 years by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, original lineup n'all. Tis good.

Miners in the headlines, government cutbacks, a Tory PM in No. 10 and a new OMD record. Fasten seatbelts, back to the '80s we go!

16061040m.jpg

a young girl at work had a pair of white stilletos today...some eighties things should not come back

will have a listen to the OMD though John..early 80's Manchester Apollo..ah memories

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion