What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Headcat, I think they wrote this one.

Setzer deserves to be held in higher regard. I suspect he plays the 'wrong' genre of music.

Say Mamma is a cracking song. I cut my teeth on Gene Vincent thanks to our Malcolm

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Setzer deserves to be held in higher regard. I suspect he plays the 'wrong' genre of music.

Say Mamma is a cracking song. I cut my teeth on Gene Vincent thanks to our Malcolm

Not a bad way to cut your teeth. I love Say Mama, I think it might be my favourite Gene Vincent song.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Ry Cooder & Manuel Galban - Mambo Sinuendo

The Nits - The Nits

Dub Colossus - The Ezana Stone Sessions. Remixes by various people, available as a free download on their FaceBook site.

Then off to the second-hand shop, where I got:

John Kay - All in good Time

Paul Simon - The Paul Simon Song Book

Peter Hammill - Fool's Mate

Stevie Wonder - Hotter than July

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dusty Springfield - Dusty in Memphis. Utterly brilliant. Hard to believe that 'Son of a Preacherman' barely troubled the Top Ten when it was released.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Recommended by a recent date with good taste:

Edited by Mistress_Marlowe

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde