What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night, enjoying the discography of both Greezy Wheels and Dan Hicks & his Hot Licks. Close enough in style that you can put it on shuffle play and just enjoy... :) 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Enjoy the sun-kissed groove and try to forget that this is Tarby's golfing mate Kenny Lynch, who also produced the Arthur Mullard/Hylda Baker cover of You're the one that I want.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Enjoy the sun-kissed groove and try to forget that this is Tarby's golfing mate Kenny Lynch, who also produced the Arthur Mullard/Hylda Baker cover of You're the one that I want.

There's something odd about the tempo on this. It just feels very strange.

Recently, whenever I see or hear Semi "Harold!" Radradra'a name, the chorus from this annoying Eighties song pops into my head and stays there.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Is that Senri Yawaguchi on the drums? She seems to be quite the teenage sensation.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

About as NSFW and un-PC as it is possible to be, Sir Les Patterson's complete 1996 live show.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy Days? I see no Fonzie, no Joanie, no Ralph Malph... and I'm sure the theme tune was a little different too.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I stumbled on to this Japanese guy covering Holdsworth. I don't know whether to cry or just give up playing. I couldn't even work out the opening chord sequence.

The first single from the Monkees forthcoming album 'Good Times'.

Ralph Waldo Emerson