What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

I used to like you. You're on my Block list now.

Well you were only one of three people left I had to do something to annoy you might have got lonely if people realised .... Morning Bleep hope you're all okay at yours

Edited by Oxford
  • Like 1

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

6 hours ago, Oxford said:

Well you were only one of three people left I had to do something to annoy you might have got lonely if people realised .... Morning Bleep hope you're all okay at yours

I'm fine, you're off my block list after that.

I hope you and all yours are safe. 

Remember All & Everyone, Stay Safe, be cool.

3 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

I'm fine, you're off my block list after that.

No you've ruined my day I was on ignore for 98% of posters and working on the rest and you've just brught my overall score and averages right down!

4 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Remember All & Everyone, Stay Safe, be cool.

Ditto with knobs on all!

Listening to the new Pearl Jam album for about the 10th time in a row. Literally just had it on loop since about 8 this morning. Not one bad song on the entire thing, some of their best stuff ever. Brilliant album. Dance of the Clairvoyants and Seven O'Clock the particular highlights. Clairvoyants immediately one of the greatest Pearl Jam songs ever and Eddie's voice on Seven O'Clock is giving me goosebumps. My God, what an album! ?

Still listening to the new Pearl Jam album. I'm literally tearing up when I listen to Seven O'Clock, that song is just pure beauty (and a massive dig at Trump but they're not the first band to have a jab at him so whatever). This track has got a real Springsteen feel to it which is certainly not a bad thing.

Pearl Jam, this album has brought me some much needed happiness and relief in this most horrendous of times. Thank you! ?

24 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Don't talk the talk ......?

Is 200 enough for you?

That unplugged gig is amazing. I've already decided I'm listening to all their stuff tomorrow. Been a fan right from the start and they're back with a bang! Gotta do my rankings again now the new album is out. Got my quarantine sorted!

Edited by The Hallucinating Goose

17 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

That unplugged gig is amazing. I've already decided I'm listening to all their stuff tomorrow. Gotta do my rankings again now the new album is out. Got my quarantine sorted!

While we're all locked down or whatever else, we need to be on our toes,  and looking for what makes life great. If that's a moan about expansion or supporting Boris cos he's the bees knees knock yourself out.

In the absence of TGG my go to will always the music.

Edited by Oxford