What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

more genius 

Is that from the new album?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Danny Gatton (guitar) and Delbert McClinton (vocals)

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

15 hours ago, Josef K said:

I’ve not got a clue on how to put music on this site. Could someone please put on for me “PJ Harvey’s - On Battle Ship Hill” and “Chasity Belt’s - Black Sail”. 

done

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

15 hours ago, Josef K said:

I’ve not got a clue on how to put music on this site. Could someone please put on for me “PJ Harvey’s - On Battle Ship Hill” and “Chasity Belt’s - Black Sail”. 

1. Find the video on YouTube.

2. Right-click on the video and a menu will appear. Left-click on "copy video url".

OR

Use the "share" icon next to the like/dislike icons below the video. Selecting this will show several social media icons, but also the video url with a "copy" button next to it.

3. Go to this thread and, in your reply, paste the link. This can be done with a right-click and selecting "paste", or just pressing "Ctrl v".

4. In nearly every case, it will embed the video in your reply. If it doesn't, it will still create a useable link.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ocean Colour Scene - 'Better Day'

They should have been much, much bigger - great band. I'm not one for 'guitar heroes' but Stevie Craddock would be one , have seen him many times in Paul Weller's band .