What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

6 hours ago, Oxford said:

Have you managed it ?

My first thought was not to treat you like you didn't know the bits and pieces of this stuff so it didn't sound condescending.

let me know if I missed anything out.

Cheers Oxford i am a real thicko so i’ll get one of my little grandkids to shout & embarrass me because i just will not cotton on what they are trying to say.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing the live DVD which this track comes from, for the first time in too long.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Someone Tweeted this the other day, and I had a nostalgia rush I'd like to share.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Truly, almost anything exists somewhere on the internet.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just back from a school production of Rent so this is what my earworms will be for the next month or so

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

16 hours ago, Ullman said:

This what the world has come to; even Shakey is releasing protest songs. 

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

This what the world has come to; even Shakey is releasing protest songs. 

My thoughts exactly.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.