Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
paley

What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”    

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”    

These are one of the best live bands I’ve ever seen. Absolutely immense bootboy/street rock n roll. Get a few bottles of Newcy Brown and get down with Jarrows finest. Why aye. 

• Like 1

A live Frank Zappa track from his CD Imaginary Diseases. This track, D.C. Boogie was recorded at his Washington DC concert in 1972 but not released until 2006. 

• Like 1

Eek a mouse, one of the greatest.....

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

I've loved this song since I first heard it on the radio many moons ago, early 1990s I think. I used to own it on 7 inch single, although I no longer have it (or a record player either).

For no apparent reason, it popped into my head again the other day and I really wanted to hear it again. I thought 'oh I'll just download it on Apple Music, they've got everything...'

Well, no they don't. They don't have this song at all, as far as I could see. 🙄

They have a version of it by some artist called T J White, which I'm making do with. It's not wildly different, but it's not the original version I wanted, which is disappointing.

Anyway, it's on YouTube (although it seems Germino has recorded a few different versions of it himself too) so I thought I'd share it on here, so if you like it too, you can be as annoyed as me that you can't download it anywhere!! 😁

the opening still gives me the goosebumps

• Like 1

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones