paley

What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

Edited by Oxford

"It is, by a million miles, a better sport than union. League is 80 minutes of physicality, speed, good handling, good kicking. It’s continuous."

'Tis the season, after all.

• Like 1

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

"It is, by a million miles, a better sport than union. League is 80 minutes of physicality, speed, good handling, good kicking. It’s continuous."

A Northern Soul classic, not the original but a decent effort from Frankie and the Heartstrings of the Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons hit, some great dancing

• Like 2

Edited by Oxford

Edited by Oxford

So Ellie Goulding is No ! with a "cover" of Joni Mitchells River . Sounds to me more a karaoke version . She hasn`t stamped her mark on it at all , it`s just a straight note for note copy . I would even guess the running time is exactly the same to the second . Utterly pointless , but i suppose it`s more royalties for Joni so She wont be complaining .

Rhinestone cowboy.... its not a cool hip and trendy song.... but i love it.

Springsteen absolutely unashamedly rips it off..... magnificently.  Full orchestral backing....wonderful.

Not for the purists. But i love it

4 hours ago, ivans82 said:

So Ellie Goulding is No ! with a "cover" of Joni Mitchells River

Bit of perspective needed

Edited by Oxford