What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

20 minutes ago, unapologetic pedant said:

Hope this isn`t a set-up Mr Futtocks. I`m resolving to try and shut up about illegal PTBs and phantom knock-ons anyway. Should have done it at new year.

There are so many people this could have been aimed at, and not just on TRL.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today I was listening to the first Specials album. Never disappoints ?  

Marley was a big supporter of the punk movement and in particular the clash - he even had a poster of them on his studio wall. I reckon he would have approved of this version. Bad brains also cite str

Posted Images

I was looking for something else, but I found this. And I like it when this happens.

• Like 1

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

There's a Ned Flanders metal band called Okilly Dokilly. Somewhat odd.

NSFW language warning.

Listened to a radio 2 concert while on nightshift yesterday, Glenn Campbell with the BBC orchestra, fantastic stuff, in the car at the minute got the 5 CD Pogues back catalogue, always sure to put a smile on my face

Led Zeppelin, via Police Academy. Remarkable.

Jethro Tull playing We Used To Know

On an earlier tour The Eagles were a supporting act to Jethro Tull and a few year later released Hotel California, a more or less direct rip off.

18 hours ago, Oxford said:

The Mississippi Fred McDowell compilation I have doesn`t include "Worried Mind". Still brilliant though. For obvious reasons "You Gotta Move" is the most famous track, but there`s also "Write me a Few Lines", "Kokomo Blues", "Shake `em on Down" etc. Most spellbinding of all is "Get Right, Church".

He started recording late in life, but more than made up for lost time.

• Like 1