What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

Ullman preparing for the Quo reunion tour by the look of things....

I didn't know they'd split :O

Whatever, it's a long time since they did anything as good as that.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The proper Quo are touring next year. Rossi, Parfitt, Lancaster and Coghlan. Could be worth catching.

Even John Coghlan? When did he last play with the band?

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

If only the BBC had thought to mention it.

I don't listen to Auntie much during the day... I'm assuming 6 Music/Radio 2 is moderately excited ...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I don't listen to Auntie much during the day... I'm assuming 6 Music/Radio 2 is moderately excited ...

Radio 5Live were creaming themselves about it. I wouldn't mind a music station giving it 24 hour playlist time if they wanted but it's not news.

Radio 5Live were creaming themselves about it. I wouldn't mind a music station giving it 24 hour playlist time if they wanted but it's not news.

You can tell the age of the editors on a station sometimes can't you?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

They played a bit of it on Radio 4's 'Today' programme this morning, too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

They played a bit of it on Radio 4's 'Today' programme this morning, too.

This morning they interviewed Robert Peston about how great Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars was. Not as a side issue, that was the only reason he was on.

Thin Lizzy - Black Rose £1 from my favorite second hand shop, quick clean not a pop or a crackle, I do love a bargain.

There are some great tunes on that album (but we won't talk about 'Sarah').

And now for something completely different; 'Gesi Baglari' by Selda Bagcan. Laid-back and haunting, especially when the flute comes in. No idea what the video's all about, mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QqBlvtGfZw

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

just been to a local record fair and picked up

Bruce Springsteen - Darkness On The Edge Of Town

Steely Dan - Katy Lied, Pretzel Logic and Gaucho

The Sundays - Reading, Writing and Arithmetic, I have been looking to pick this up for a while so my afternoon is sorted.

just been to a local record fair and picked up

Bruce Springsteen - Darkness On The Edge Of Town

Steely Dan - Katy Lied, Pretzel Logic and Gaucho

The Sundays - Reading, Writing and Arithmetic, I have been looking to pick this up for a while so my afternoon is sorted.

I too am a happy man. I picked up the Ethel the Frog LP at the fair.