Andy Kirk

HaroldShand

How do you people rate Andy Kirk and has he signed a new deal with you?

I've always seen him as a decent reliable type, but how did he go for Fev over the last two seasons?

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

Thought he was one of our better players towards the end of season, never gave in. Ok he made an odd mistake here and there, but i tend to agree with Keiron, average Championship player.

Not sure whether its a good or bad thing he's gone.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

Andy was brilliant for us i thought when he was playing inside jon steel. i dont know how people can say he was average, least the lad knows how to play centre!

he was average thats why, if he was brilliant he wud still be here

voohli.jpg

think average is quite fair, he rarely broke a tackle and got caught out defensively against the better centres in the league, cant knock him commitment wise, he was always prepared to take the ball up, good luck to him wherever he goes next.