Shirt Launch

RLoxton

To be fair there are going to be some shirts available tomorrow anyway. I'm sure the rest will come in a week or two.

In regards to the delay i'd rather the club explore every avenue in regards to sponsorship revenue......get the best deals it can..... and get the shirts a bit later. (This years kit looks to have a completely new set of sponsors on it)

We don't know when the final design was signed off for manufacture! (the away kit is already late because the RFL kept blackballing the design!!!)

Whatever they play in at least the waiting's nearly over......

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh to live in a perfect world where everything is super lovely fabulous. Stuff happens so deal with it or help put it right.

i can deal with it, am not losing a penny. just making a suggestion if thats ok with you?

i can deal with it, am not losing a penny. just making a suggestion if thats ok with you?

Wasn't aimed at you zo9, must have posted at the same time as you.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Talking to a widcats supporter who collected his wildcats shirt last week. Said that there were piles of boxes in the shop.

Dont tell me that the suppliers treat the SL teams more favourably?.

In reply to those who say that the shirts are late every year, I would point out that the last three years the shirts have been on sale BEFORE Christmas although there were issues getting every size on time. Let's not be negative and as for those who say it's a main Christmas present, may I suggest you decide on something else each year and use the shirts as a supplementary GIFT.

This is a time of peace , happiness and goodwill a time we all reflect on the past year and look forward to the next and hopefully success.

Even at

Edited by Bob Fowler

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

In reply to those who say that the shirts are late every year, I would point out that the last three years the shirts have been on sale BEFORE Christmas although there were issues getting every size on time. Let's not be negative and as for those who say it's a main Christmas present, may I suggest you decide on something else each year and use the shirts as a supplementary GIFT.

This is a time of peace , happiness and goodwill a time we all reflect on the past year and look forward to the next and hopefully success.

Even at

:D suplimentory Christmas gift, a Fev shirt. How God damn RUDE. Christmas aint Christmas if I am not wearing a new Fev top Christmas morning. If there is no Fev shirt xmas morning Mart will be getting a slapping :D

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

:D suplimentory Christmas gift, a Fev shirt. How God damn RUDE. Christmas aint Christmas if I am not wearing a new Fev top Christmas morning. If there is no Fev shirt xmas morning Mart will be getting a slapping :D

Bill, ya days of slapping Matt are long gone.

I dont mind it to be honest, the other one grew on me last season. My favorite in recent times was the one we were promoted in from Champ 1.

only seen the shirt in pictures on the net, doesnt look anything special but probably grow on me, cause its got a fev badge on :D . wasnt keen on the material of last years shirt, it looks the same again. have to agree with birchy, the blue and white hooped kooga shirt was excellent quality, very smart and 1 that will take some beating. but aslong as the lads do the buisness on the field i wont be too bothered about the design of the shirt.

Been today to buy buy mine and it's sold out till boxin day or maybe Wednesday, not impressed with the design at all looks very un proffesional. Every year I'm always impressed but not this year, poor effort IMO, but I'll still be having it!

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

I hope its the last year the club use Prostar. This years shirt is the worst i can remember (still bought it though). Its the same cheap and nasty material as last years shirt but the design is unimaginative and dull. I hope they go back to Kooga and a proper shirt with a collar that does not give you a static shock every time you take it off.

How can it be that yet again the whole shirt buying saga is c0cked up??!!! It's not as though we don't know when Christmas is or anything! Why don't we start with the procurement of 2011 kit now so that it might just be here fo Christmas 2010!! De ja vu or what :angry::angry::angry:

Paul, it would be great to do that but is actually quite a difficult thing to do.

The shirt has to be designed in a basic form

( Fine we can do that, but, the RFL would not even look at it until all the other clubs designs were in )

I remember an away shirt design of Kooga's being rejected by the RFL because it was similar to another clubs home shirt design.

The sponsorship has to be sold and more importantly paid for before the name(s) can be incorporated into the design,

Manufacturers are reluctant to begin any production too far in advance unless large deposits are made.

And lastly , and unfortunately true that with any major manufacturer we will always play second fiddle to bigger clubs who sell more shirts than us.

At my time at Rovers I talked to loads of kit manufacturers ( Prostar, Stag, ISC, Papini, Umbro, Kooga, Kukri etc etc etc) and in my opinion the best we had were without doubt Kooga, and the worst ISC

frankslater1copy.jpg

dull...unimaginative....cheap-looking....something a sunday amateur side would turn out in...and the away shirts a howler..but the're my team and need the brass so opinions kept to meself! ;):D (and at the risk of sounding all pipe n slippers,could we please have the FEV put back into FEV next time around!)

I think it's ok......... only problem i have with it is the new sponsors.......... The Harris logo looks a bit clumsy over the 'V' and the orange and red clash a bit and that try assist thing under the badge doesn't look great either......

The collars are quite cool although i think they are too big........ I know the players complained they were too tight last year so they've probably over compensated this time round.

Don't think the away will be much cop.