James Houston

The King Of Leon

Good luck to the lad.

After his performances over the last couple of years I would have thought he'd be one of the first to be offered a new deal!

According to the Hunslet statement about his signing, he turned down a contract from Fev to start a new challenge elsewhere, so we've lost out there :(

Cummins Out.

WHAT!?!?!

IM SHOCKED

truely suprised, though knowing James he would not have wanted to go the BOD have always taken his signiture for granted

top notch player

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

I become slightly concerned when players like Jamie leave our club. Okay, we have brought in new lads of quality, but I feel that the loss of such players, along with one or two more I could mention, appears to me to have weakened the core of the club. Having said that, it is now obviously for the new recruits to prove me wrong.

According to the Hunslet statement about his signing, he turned down a contract from Fev to start a new challenge elsewhere, so we've lost out there :(

As I say, I thought he'd be one of the first to be offered a contract. He wasn't, so has gone elsewhere. Seems fair to me.

Edited by PJT

As I say, I thought he'd be one of the first to be offered a contract. He wasn't, so has gone elsewhere. Seems fair to me.

That's the point though, according to the statement from Hunslet he was offered a contract but turned it down. Seems a bit strange to me given the reason of "a new challenge", but good luck to the lad if that's what he wants. Hope it doesn't leave us a bit short of cover in the front row, as Widnes fans all seem to rate Morrison far more in the 2nd row.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

very very sorry to see james leave. he's as sound as a pound. improved year on year and if he's as committed to hunslet as he was to fev then they will see some good rugby from the lad. players like james and scott wilson are what i thought junior recruitment was all about, but it seems we don't have the patience or the inclination to persevere with coaching them into the players that they could be.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Shocked!! He will go very well for you :O . You are getting a few ex Rovers players in your ranks now too. As our manager has said he has completed his squad for the coming season I hope we are not STILL light in certain areas :unsure: . Time will tell :glare:

Good luck James and thanks for all the hard work you have put in for us over many years mate :)

Edited by The Baby Faced Assassin.