France Trip

Paul Hewes

I seem to recall last season a topic about sorting out the trip to Toulouse for this season by fans clubing together and doing a mass booking of some sort and doing it in the style of a savings club. I know the fixtures have only just been published but it looks like a nice weekend away in May will give us all something to look forward to in the cold winter months :D:D . If this idea is still a goer then count me in and lets get something sorted!! :D:D

I seem to recall last season a topic about sorting out the trip to Toulouse for this season by fans clubing together and doing a mass booking of some sort and doing it in the style of a savings club. I know the fixtures have only just been published but it looks like a nice weekend away in May will give us all something to look forward to in the cold winter months :D:D . If this idea is still a goer then count me in and lets get something sorted!! :D:D

Yes. I have heard that the club are trying to put a package together. Watch this space as they say.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if anything is officially organised for Toulouse away 2010 but heard a rumour that around game time Company Coaches are looking at a possible coach holiday to Lloret with an option for those who wish to be taken to the stadium as an excursion - if there is sufficient interest ? Might not float everyones boat but an option for those who fancy a week away and don't want to fly.

Details Check with Company Coaches

most people I know appear to have made their own arrangements re flights and Toulouse hotels.

With the poss exception of Ian, I reckon just about everyone else who made the journey last year had a fantastic time in the sun! Sounds a great trip.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Myself and Robin Evans were quiet happy to organise a savings club, but when Robin approached the club we were told to "hang-fire" as the club were going to arrrange something, low and behold from that day we havnt heard anything else, so when the fixture list was published many of us decided to go ahead and book the flights as the price was going up daily.

Edited by Maureen T-k

Im Fev and im proud

Myself and Robin Evans were quiet happy to organise a savings club, but when Robin approached the club we were told to "hang-fire" as the club were going to arrrange something, low and behold from that day we havnt heard anything else, so when the fixture list was published many of us decided to go ahead and book the flights as the price was going up daily.

The bmi baby flight that most of us are on went up in price

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"