Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Oh look.

More ######ing snow. :dry:

Keep it there, mate.

Although Duckville hasn't been hit badly, 3-4 inches at best, I'm sick of it.

Plus I just cut my hair and beard, I want the thaw to continue....

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

We had a moderate thaw last night and this morning was the first morning since before Christmas that I've not had to defrost the bird bath.

Light sleet/rain now that'll help get rid of the snow from the side roads.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

We had a moderate thaw last night and this morning was the first morning since before Christmas that I've not had to defrost the bird bath.

Light sleet/rain now that'll help get rid of the snow from the side roads.

14 hours of new snow here and still coming down

Thats what we had this morning.

The only trouble is as soon as it hit the roads it froze.

The roads have been awful today, like a skating ring.

We've now got very wet roads with slush on them and the temperature is already below zero C. I predict fun driving tomorrow morning. :(

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Blizzards in Maesteg have made it treacherous. No grit left for anything except the main road down the valley = car smashes into wall after skidding on the snow and ice trying to avoid the accident in front of me that had just occured. :angry2:

Its been like that in Wazza mate. Warrington Borough Council have fecked it up big time, not a single road has been gritted here, no bins emptied and its a total disgrace.

How picturesque.

Snow. :glare:

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

What is this "snow" that you lot keep banging on about? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Puts tin hat on and dives for cover. :P

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Anothr 2-3 inches overnight in Farnborough on top of the last lot from last week that was still on the ground. Probably another quiet day in the office.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

apparently black ice in Hudds area...all buses off!

I was supposed to be going to an assessment centre ...part 3 of a job application...but they have rang and cancelled because some candidates have had an accident and the buses being off etc....I don't see why I couldn't be the only one to get there...15 min slide down the hill...and get the job

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

if you'd ever listened to breakfast time radio ( Trent FM ) in Hoodtown you'd know not to bother turning it on, absolute drivel it is

I got Mix96, 3 counties or Radio Worzel yokel Oxford round here, you got the best deal I reckon....

I got Mix96, 3 counties or Radio Worzel yokel Oxford round here, you got the best deal I reckon....

radio leeds during the day consisted of people phoning in saying how they couldn't get out of the drive interspersed with the commodores and huey lewis and the news type music. bag O ####

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Well the Ice this morning certainly created some work in A+E. We had something like 100 patients book in over a 2hr period, we had to invoke our major incident plan because of it. Never seen so many mangers running around!!

Seemed like everyone had got a bit confident because some of the snow had gone, but all that slush turned to ice was very slippery indeed!!

"Fev - It's life on the edge" LA'M Nov 06

"Ermm, I think it needs an x-ray!"

radio leeds during the day consisted of people phoning in saying how they couldn't get out of the drive interspersed with the commodores and huey lewis and the news type music. bag O ####

Sounds like it was networked....

I think Mix96 did tell the area (or the few listening) when the bus services were resumed, which was around 90 mins after everyone had got to work anyway....

Today's forecast "heavy snow" was a big let down.

Unless you were around Gloucester, in which case you're probably still stranded around the Birdlip Hill area.

Today I had a delivery to do. In Gloucester.

Access via Birdlip from the a436 side, delayed by all of 5 mins, those on the A417, hours and hours and hours....

All we had in duckville was 5 mins sleet....

Today's forecast "heavy snow" was a big let down.

Unless you were around Gloucester, in which case you're probably still stranded around the Birdlip Hill area.

Today I had a delivery to do. In Gloucester.

Access via Birdlip from the a436 side, delayed by all of 5 mins, those on the A417, hours and hours and hours....

All we had in duckville was 5 mins sleet....

Duckville? Aylesbury?

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.