Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Duckville? Aylesbury?

Yes.... :(

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Today's forecast "heavy snow" was a big let down.

Oxford schools closed apparently.

Chesham had a flurry.

But not a McFlurry because the McDonalds closed four years ago.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Oxford schools closed apparently.

Chesham had a flurry.

But not a McFlurry because the McDonalds closed four years ago.

Chesham folk too posh for McDonalds eh.. ;)

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

• 2 weeks later...

hour and half to do what normally takes half an hour....saw three gritters though...well i should say felt...as they sprayed my legs :(

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

There can't be any snow because the BBC aren't reporting it.

It didn't snow in BBC land.

Roads were covered in ice yesterday near me - the car was all over the place so we didn't get to the school bus stop in time so had to take my daughter to school then took an hour and a half to get into work. Plenty more snow yesterday too.

Roads were covered in ice yesterday near me - the car was all over the place so we didn't get to the school bus stop in time so had to take my daughter to school then took an hour and a half to get into work. Plenty more snow yesterday too.

Must be your imagination.

The BBC is a national broadcaster so if there was snow causing problems anywhere in England they would be obligated to report it.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Must be your imagination.

The BBC is a national broadcaster so if there was snow causing problems anywhere in England they would be obligated to report it.

The BBC can't even be bothered to cover traffic problems in East London so what hope has Yorkshire got

It didn't snow in BBC land.

I was working in Beverley this morning. The Westwood was covered in snow. Would have looked really pretty but you could hardly see a bloomin' thing in the thick fog.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

According to Paul Hudson it'll be back next week with a vengence :(

Internet weather blogs are alive with predictions of blizzards etc from around the 8th.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Very heavy driving snow now in Ipswich. Visibility down to <20m and about an inch of snow in 20 minutes.

Stopped again, sun is out and the snow is melting very quickly.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"