Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Decent covering here this morning and plenty of snow showers.

Looks very pretty in the sunshine between those showers.

A first for Hull? :P

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

A first for Hull? :P

Indeed. I bet even Wigan looks as nice as Hull when both places are covered in snow.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Depends how deep it is.

its been snowing intermittently here on the Lincs coast all morning...maybe an inch but its all more or less thawed now. The weather has not stopped our intrepid band of mobility scooter drivers!

How is the mobility scooter John?

Do you all meet at a cafe on Thursdays or something?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I see they have a nice new Waitrose in Kenilworth..class ( well, they served ME on Tuesday)

they do indeed John - very nice it is too and plenty of places to park for "your sort"

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

We had a few flakes of snow here but it dominated the local news. Reports of "blizzards" in my part of Suffolk were heard on the traffic news when I was heading home yet when I got there we'd had a few minutes of light snow that hadn't settled.

Soft southerners... :dry:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

None here at all yet on the right side of the Pennines :D

Yer map's upside down :)

The kids outside have abandoned the usual game of street rugby in favour of a mass snowball fight this morning.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I suppose I can live with just a few inches...

... of snow, obviously. :unsure:

What do you expect?...it's cold.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just been talking to our kid who reckoned it was a couple of inches deep in Cottingham.

I was a bit sceptical as it's just melting straight away here. Then again we're only a few hundred yards from the Humber. Makes a bit of difference to the ground temperature.

I could ###### in the clyde from my bedroom but it's settled here.

I don't think it'll go until early March.

I could ###### in the clyde from my bedroom but it's settled here.

I don't think it'll go until early March.

I've been to Glasgow. The Clyde's just a creek. Hardly a proper river at all. :D

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

We had almost 2m here overnight in Duckville.

Oops.... :blush: , missed an m out....

Edited by goldcard

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Aye. It nearly froze solid in January!

There you go!

The snow settled down our street and is now frozen solid, so that's my theory knackered anyway :D