Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Never thought this was possible, but while it's snowing heavily here, we have just had thunder and lightening!

Didn't think it was meterologically possible?

We had the same a couple of weeks back.

The weather man on the telly did explain how it happens, but I wasn't really paying attention so I suppose I'm not much help really.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

trapped in wigan

you have my deepest sympathies :P

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Finally more than a light dusting in Bedford. Had about 5-6 inches in last 2 hours. It's our first snow as last weeks half inch doesn't count.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Finally more than a light dusting in Bedford. Had about 5-6 inches in last 2 hours. It's our first snow as last weeks half inch doesn't count.

Same in Duckville, deep enough to make snowmen etc now.

Or in our case, a snow "Bond Villain" with snow eye-patch and a rabbit to stroke,sitting on a revolving chair (my old pc desk chair which is outside)

Edit: proof

DSCN0137.jpg

Edited by goldcard

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

****ing snow. About 6 inches of snow in an hour and the wife had me out brushing snow from the satellite dish so she could watch Strictly Come Dancing :(

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

****ing snow. About 6 inches of snow in an hour and the wife had me out brushing snow from the satellite dish so she could watch Strictly Come Dancing :(

I suggest you get your head together with TT and your collective problems would be sorted. (See below)

A mute button for children......and wives
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I have been sweating out a cold and, last night, went to clean my teeth, shave and have a bath before going to bed.

Unfortunately, as soon as I switched on the sink tap, the water ran into the bath rather than down the drain ... the outlet junction was frozen. :(

Fortunately, I've thawed the junction out this morning and am now about to have a shower and so, hopefully, stop being smelly.

Edited by Wolford6

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Proper snow in London, falling pretty quickly on Saturday and settling.

Ice grips doing a fine job. :)

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Proper snow in London, falling pretty quickly on Saturday and settling.

Ice grips doing a fine job. :)

And don't we all know about it! A few planes get stuck at Heathrow and the world has come to a halt (according to our wonderful media). :dry:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

And don't we all know about it! A few planes get stuck at Heathrow and the world has come to a halt (according to our wonderful media). :dry:

The coldest place last night, according to Sky, was Chesham, Bucks.(-20)

Our site engineer lives there.

He was first in today, and he had to get to Duckville, 15 miles away or so.

Meanwhile the Boss's Merc couldn't get over a speed bump....

Edited by goldcard

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Stop Press!

There is now a light covering of snow in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

As long as you don't try to get a train to France, you'll be fine. ;)

Lowest recorded temperature in the country last night was just up the road in Crosby at -17.6C. Considering that where I live is more rural, was probably a degree or two below that here! :O

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

http://newsthump.com:80/2010/12/20/spare-a...ay-uk-homeless/

Miriam Chimpney-Waters has been at Heathrow for over 11 hours, and despite being stupid enough to think that her flight would be flying out as scheduled, is angry that she is suffering an inconvenience.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Wow! A Severn Class.

I bought my wife the Airfix kit of that (AND all the paints) for Christmas last year. You should have seen her face when she unwrapped it!

:lol:

A beauty isn't she? ;)

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

:lol:

A beauty isn't she? ;)

John needs to introduce us to her sometime. :O

Is Paul Hames still the harbourmaster or has he retired?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)