Important Message from Rovers' CEO

stuart56

that'll ding dang do for me

same here, but i wish the statement was in plain English. I'd to read it twice before i realised it was good news.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

How can anyone misrepresent an issue as important as this and issue spurious comments to the press?.

Well done the BOD for giving us the CORRECT information.

same here, but i wish the statement was in plain English. I'd to read it twice before i realised it was good news.

Same here DMS. It sounded a bit like politician talk talk. But will someone tell me how they see the last bit-are we to be a feeder club to Wakefield and if this development comes to fruition will it jeopordise our relationship with Leeds who seem to have a junior player tie up with us.?

Same here DMS. It sounded a bit like politician talk talk. But will someone tell me how they see the last bit-are we to be a feeder club to Wakefield and if this development comes to fruition will it jeopordise our relationship with Leeds who seem to have a junior player tie up with us.?

The way I read it, they are looking to tie up with the amateur game and maybe offer the facilities for amateur and junior clubs to use, as well as offer coaching and training advice. Probably discussed which clubs each proffesional club would make the offer to, maybe to avoid overlap.

Then again, I could be completely wrong :rolleyes:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

I agree, the last paragraph threw up some interesting questions. If you fight your way through the gobbledegook the CEO mentions discussions about development of local young talent through the amateur level, through the scholarship, under 18s, reserves and 1st team squad and ultimately to super league.He also talks about economies of scale in coaching experience and training facilities. I do sense a tie up of some sort is on the cards. Might be wrong.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"