Big Fellas Stadium

Chris Taylor

as i said yesterday evening, whoever is divvying up the wonga can call the stadium whatever they like. It's great to see the bod developing other business partners from the locality.

However, i'm with mart. It'll only ever be Post Office Road to me and the chris moyles stadium thing had run it's course.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Is it the nightclub because I am sure there is a Big Fellas clothing shop near South Elmsall that sponsers Frickley athletic? I would have thought that our club profile could have attracted a bigger company than a nightclub.Then again the cost of drinks in clubs these days should allow them to build a new stadium. If the name has been announced then has their been any news of a build date?

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I will always associate Rovers with Post Office Road and so do most rugby league fans. Any enterprise that can bring in business for the club is to be encouraged and we should support the BOD in their efforts. Thanks to Chris and his gang and also his mum ,dad and uncle Jim who did quite a lot of unpaid work for the club. Our goal is to go forward and raise our profile in the league, to win the grand final or Northern Rail cup and to ask Wakefield and Castleford if they would like to use our stadium for their "big" games.

Oh and Vic I can't do Tea dances anymore, but a Latte with chocolate might just do mate. :D

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

It will always be Post Office Road, but we will get some stick from younger generations for this!

Big Fellas does not have a good reputation!

Sweat Fellas! - When the smoking ban came in it was awful in there!

Now they have air-con but it still stinks.

Horrible place!

Also recently got closed down for drug dealing to an under cover cop.

Not the best sponsor we could have picked B)

Edited by Wanger

Two narnty farrrrvvvvvvvv!!!

Would like to add to that though Robin, although no lumps of money were involved, i think the Chris Moyles thing was a great idea, and thanks should be offered to him

especially for paying for iestyn harris!!

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

It will always be Post Office Road, but we will get some stick from younger generations for this!

Big Fellas does not have a good reputation!

Sweat Fellas! - When the smoking ban came in it was awful in there!

Now they have air-con but it still stinks.

Horrible place!

Also recently got closed down for drug dealing to an under cover cop.

Not the best sponsor we could have picked B)

That was my thought when I saw the new sign on boxing day :O . Not the best sponsor for a club that rightly promotes itself as a place for family entertainment. Now sponsored by a real dive that has just been shut down for allowing drug dealing on it's premises and is well known for frequent brutal assaults on it's premises too (allegedly of course ;) ):(:( . Plus they were also a main sponsor on the c*s shirt too! :lol::lol:

Let's at least hope we have made good money from it at least.

Well done to all concerned if this is another sponser for the club.

I am sure some people just like to have a go at the club. I remember the chris moyles thing and people came on here complaining but it did the club more good than bad.

People need to move on just like other clubs onwards and upwards i say and well done again to the club lets hope the sponsers keep coming in