Note to all forum members

John Drake

Hi

Could everyone who uses the forum please take a few minutes of their time to read the Terms & Conditions of Use on here.

I've had a few ongoing problems reported to me as the Site Admin, that are putting not only the continued existence of this section of the forum dedicated to Batley Bulldogs at risk, but the entire TotalRL.com forum.

It is not appropriate to use multiple registrations, anonymous pseudonyms and web based free email accounts to post potentially libellous accusations about named individuals on here, under any circumstances. Anyone found to be doing so will be banned without warning in order to protect the forum as a whole - not just this section of it - from legal action.

Sorry for the heavy handed tone. It isn't aimed at the majority of forum members who use this site for the purpose it is intended for, and within the rules.

Please help the moderator(s) and myself to keep the forum alive for the benefit of genuine Rugby League fans by using the 'Report' button anytime you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against the Terms & Conditions of Use.

Thanks