season Tickets

Robin  Evans

The club have asked me to advise everyone that season tickets will be available for collection from Saturday morning.

In view of the lost revenue from the friendlies that have been cancelled because of the recent adverse weather conditions, cash generation from season ticket sales (which I believe to be well up on last year) is extremely important to the club.

I would encourage everyone who is thinking about doing so to contact the club and get their season tickets ASAP.

Many Thanks

Robin

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

The club have asked me to advise everyone that season tickets will be available for collection from Saturday morning.

In view of the lost revenue from the friendlies that have been cancelled because of the recent adverse weather conditions, cash generation from season ticket sales (which I believe to be well up on last year) is extremely important to the club.

I would encourage everyone who is thinking about doing so to contact the club and get their season tickets ASAP.

Many Thanks

Robin

Should this information be put onto the Featherstone Rovers website as well? This could also encourage supporters to part with their cash ASAP.
it could. However i don't have access to the web site.

But you're 100% correct ian. The more supporters that get their season tickets asap, the better off the club will be.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Out of interest, does anyone know how many we actually sold in the end?

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb